Hollis Thompson Declares | Syracusefan.com

Hollis Thompson Declares

If he's smart he doesn't hire an agent. Have to believe he returns.

If he's smart he doesn't hire an agent. Have to believe he returns.
his second time testing the waters. Thats all you get, he stays. WHAT AND IDIOT. I am sure G'town produced a future all star with this lil fella (dimeadozenshitstainhoya)

He tested last year. I don't think he can come back now.

I hope Nerlens realizes that the cupboard is bare at gtown now. And that Henry Sims lead the team in assists last year. Their PG's aren't distributors. It would be a bad place to do a one year audition.

I hope Nerlens realizes that the cupboard is bare at gtown now. And that Henry Sims lead the team in assists last year. Their PG's aren't distributors. It would be a bad place to do a one year audition.
BUT DUDE MARKEL STARKS IS SOOO MONEY. if hop isn't telling him this... i'm worried.

He is graduating in May. He enrolled early. No need for him to stay. He might not be a NBA player now but he can play overseas and make great money. He went to college and graduated. What else can you ask for?

Porter is a solid player.

The only reason he goes to GTown is because they run their offense through their center, which Noel could do; other than that, he'd be crazy to go there.

He is graduating in May. He enrolled early. No need for him to stay. He might not be a NBA player now but he can play overseas and make great money. He went to college and graduated. What else can you ask for?
loyalty? lol. Can't blame him, I'd want out of a program with the number of fans that can be calculated on fingers and toes.

Cupboard is bare? We have Otto Porter coming back. 2 highly recruited big men coming off of redshirts coming back...Hopkins has great potential as does Greg Whittington. We have the best player from the best high school team coming in and we are still in it for Devonta Pollard who is visiting campus April 16th. Get Noel and Pollard and this becomes the best Hoya team since Jeff Green and easily the class of the Big East.

Cupboard is bare? We have Otto Porter coming back. 2 highly recruited big men coming off of redshirts coming back...Hopkins has great potential as does Greg Whittington. We have the best player from the best high school team coming in and we are still in it for Devonta Pollard who is visiting campus April 16th. Get Noel and Pollard and this becomes the best Hoya team since Jeff Green and easily the class of the Big East.
delusions of grandeur.

The only reason he goes to GTown is because they run their offense through their center, which Noel could do; other than that, he'd be crazy to go there.

Loyalty? So Waiters is disloyal along with the ultimate bust Billy O and your patron saint Fatboy Melo here in NYC stinking it up?

You aren't getting Noel (obviously) and as for the rest of your team? extremely meh. Not a top level team in the last year of the real Big East. But once a couple more of the big boy schools go to greener pastures after next year, maybe that won't look so bad.

Loyalty? So Waiters is disloyal along with the ultimate bust Billy O and your patron saint Fatboy Melo here in NYC stinking it up?

You aren't getting Noel (obviously) and as for the rest of your team? extremely meh. Not a top level team in the last year of the real Big East. But once a couple more of the big boy schools go to greener pastures after next year, maybe that won't look so bad.

Especially when the A10 establishes itself as the premier basketball conference with its conference tournament located within the borders of New York City. Though to be fair to the Big East, this probably wont happen until Louisville leaves.

I'm sure this was directed to me... Those guys went to the NBA, I can bet you anything Scoop and Kris would give anything they could to come back knowing they aren't going to the NBA. Loyalty. That cat wants to get out of that hole program while he has some sanity intact. no fans = no fun.

Just think how awesome it will be when you never have to deal with us again after next year.

Some of friends on hoyatalk say that Noel shouldn't come here because (amongst other reasons) we have Rak, DC2 and Keita aka other big men; wouldn't that be the case with you too? Unless you assume Hopkins and Whittington are trash and won't get any PT.

Georgetown might be great again in the Big Sky East USA Conference. Once all of the best programs leave, they may be able to back their way into a conference championship. Then again, maybe SMU or Houston starts to out-recruit them. :noidea:

Some of friends on hoyatalk say that Noel shouldn't come here because (amongst other reasons) we have Rak, DC2 and Keita aka other big men; wouldn't that be the case with you too? Unless you assume Hopkins and Whittington are trash and won't get any PT.
DON'T FORGET LUBBICK... kids LEGIT!!

Funny how much i see billy at games in the garden, how bout melo coming up for midnight madness and the florida game during te peak of the fine scandal to show support? And whats more loyal than the melo center? Maybe iverson can donate some money to gtown to build one so they can join the 20th century, o thats right, hes bankrupt...so much for that hoya education

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom