Holtmann to OSU... Butler Commits? | Syracusefan.com

Holtmann to OSU... Butler Commits?

jordville

Hall of Fame
With Holtmann leaving Butler and headed to Ohio State... it leaves some kids with a late decision... stay or go? My guess Holtmann takes Young with him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170609-102554.jpg
    Screenshot_20170609-102554.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 171
Aaron Thompson looks interesting, 6'2 4* pg from Frank Howards HS. Probably too late in the game for that though

I really like Christian David, but we signed Marek.

Did he have any connection to OSU? Because if he didn't this kinda seems like a lateral move and In some eyes even a downward move.

Aaron Thompson looks interesting, 6'2 4* pg from Frank Howards HS. Probably too late in the game for that though
wasn't Thompson their backup plan after Howard Washington backed out of his verbal?

My god that isn't true. Ohio st is one of the best jobs in the country.
I was just talking in recent events. obviosuly Ohio state is one of the better jobs in the country. But once I posted that I looked back and for some reason I thought it had been more then 2 years of mediocrity. Woohoo I was wrong on that one. It happens to the best of us everyone move along from my dumb post :bat:

I was just talking in recent events. obviosuly Ohio state is one of the better jobs in the country. But once I posted that I looked back and for some reason I thought it had been more then 2 years of mediocrity. Woohoo I was wrong on that one. It happens to the best of us everyone move along from my dumb post :bat:
What fun would that be? We need to make fun of you for at least a few hours.

I can't wait for you or bnoro to slip up, still waiting though.

Thank god I'll be with the girlfriend I'll be distracted from the thread for a little :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom