Holy Cross Gameday... | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gadsden isn’t right. Whole team isn’t right since the bye week.
absolute worst time for a bye week. Lost momentum and some important players due to injury. Think they were being too physical for in-season practices.

This game is confusing. Other than 2 drives the defense has been fine even with ERob still unable to figure out he needs to rush more than 3. After his comments this week and abysmal play calling week after week I’m not a big fan of his.

Offensively, it’s seems like we should have 50 points right now. We are putting up yards and producing. We just aren’t getting the points. Whether it’s a missed field goal, or penalty calling back a 40 yard TD. That’s 10 points on the board.

Literally 3 play difference from this being a 38-7 game so we can’t overreact. It’s one missed communication in the secondary, a missed field goal and a penalty calling back a TD. Still a lot to work on before UNLV but I don’t feel threatened by Holy Cross. It’s not a pretty game.

My biggest concern with this team continues to be ERob. He has not lived up to the Hype and the playcalling an no pressure is baffling. Borderline moronic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom