Holy Cross Gameday... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have marked that at like 15. It's where it goes out. That ball landed near the 20. But went out way earlier

I'm sitting in the opposite end zone and saw that hold as clear as day. Ref is standing right next to it and can't see it.

This game is confusing. Other than 2 drives the defense has been fine even with ERob still unable to figure out he needs to rush more than 3. After his comments this week and abysmal play calling week after week I’m not a big fan of his.

Offensively, it’s seems like we should have 50 points right now. We are putting up yards and producing. We just aren’t getting the points. Whether it’s a missed field goal, or penalty calling back a 40 yard TD. That’s 10 points on the board.

Literally 3 play difference from this being a 38-7 game so we can’t overreact. It’s one missed communication in the secondary, a missed field goal and a penalty calling back a TD. Still a lot to work on before UNLV but I don’t feel threatened by Holy Cross. It’s not a pretty game.

My biggest concern with this team continues to be ERob. He has not lived up to the Hype and the playcalling an no pressure is baffling. Borderline moronic.
Love the optimism but I can’t agree. We are looking for silver linings against Holy Cross. We should be up like 50-7 at this point.

This game is confusing. Other than 2 drives the defense has been fine even with ERob still unable to figure out he needs to rush more than 3. After his comments this week and abysmal play calling week after week I’m not a big fan of his.

Offensively, it’s seems like we should have 50 points right now. We are putting up yards and producing. We just aren’t getting the points. Whether it’s a missed field goal, or penalty calling back a 40 yard TD. That’s 10 points on the board.

Literally 3 play difference from this being a 38-7 game so we can’t overreact. It’s one missed communication in the secondary, a missed field goal and a penalty calling back a TD. Still a lot to work on before UNLV but I don’t feel threatened by Holy Cross. It’s not a pretty game.

My biggest concern with this team continues to be ERob. He has not lived up to the Hype and the playcalling an no pressure is baffling. Borderline moronic.
Offense still hasn't proved they can run the ball effectively.

Is it? If every team progressed every week then wouldn't every team be perfect?

Fran gets more bullshit from this board than Dino did and it's pathetic.

Pretty rich coming from this fan base to expect more from a first year coach in his fourth game with an entirely new team.

We are a long ways from perfection. Given the history and state of the program I’m not sure 6 wins is enough to keep things pushing forward. Maybe there was too much optimism going in. That said there are a lot of things to be worked out. If we barely make a bowl this year is that good enough? Or what about if we don’t?

This is hardly a knock on Fran just reality in this cut throat world we live in. Losing momentum or failing to get results carries over into recruiting and then into NIL and etc etc etc. it’s not fair but it is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom