Holy Cross Gameday... | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is accurate and objective. No sarcasm. This team is soft.
It’s hard to change a culture in a spring and fall camp. Especially a program that has been losing for 20+ years. You can say all the right things, and even implement them, but i would think you need to win first to get total buy in, and be consistent implementing DART. Do we know if that is being done, no, but you would like to see improvements in game 4 against FCS with a bye week squeezed in. I know Fran wants to be physical, and that would hopefully be a big part of his program, but we just don’t have that on the DL right now and we certainly don’t have but on the OL. Good thing are young guys like Watson and King look the part and have played the part so far, even in limited action for King. Offensively, the OL is a weakness. We may need a new OLcoach, but we definitely need some new prospects. Spoon is decent. The rest will be a work.

McCord has 177 attempts through the first 4 games this season. He had 348 all of last season. At the current pace, he’s looking at 531 attempts. I’m a little concerned that arm fatigue could become a factor.

Hopefully he doesn’t get limp…… arm, like GS

Can the Holy Cross players come to practice and teach our guys how to tackle? They can get service hours or something. I’m only partially joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom