Holy Cross Gameday... | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an odd game. D gave up 200 yards mostly all in first half. Trick play and busted coverage. Could have easily held them to 150 and 3 pts.

I’m more annoyed about OL and specials. D was fine.

My only frustration with the defense is the 3 man front and refusal from the coaching staff to bring pressure. That changed in the second half I hope we see more of it going forward. Looks like we can get some pass rush bringing 4 and get extreme pressure bringing 5.

Not much to take from this one. Feel like the deficiencies still shined through (OL and ST). More drops than usual today from our WR's. This game was never going to be close, but I was hoping it would be a clean game. Very sloppy besides the 1st quarter.

What an odd game. D gave up 200 yards mostly all in first half. Trick play and busted coverage. Could have easily held them to 150 and 3 pts.

I’m more annoyed about OL and specials. D was fine.
I don't think this game is as bad as everything thinks. Some bad optics, trash special teams and the line needs work, but those easy FGs and we're at 50.

I was thinking the same thing about Willis. On that long run he had no idea that guy was coming on his left and it was in his FOV.

Disagree 100%. He sensed it because he went towards the sideline and he was trying to point out a block up ahead.

My only frustration with the defense is the 3 man front and refusal from the coaching staff to bring pressure. That changed in the second half I hope we see more of it going forward. Looks like we can get some pass rush bringing 4 and get extreme pressure bringing 5.
Even doing it here and there would make a huge difference. Teams don't even expect it.

Disagree 100%. He sensed it because he went towards the sideline and he was trying to point out a block up ahead.
Nah he was surprised by him. He should have cut back in. He was hyper focused on that outside block because he didn't see the guy that actually had a chance of tackling him. It happens. He is young.

Our specials cost me $$ today. Grrrr.
I sent it today and didn’t buy the hook to 28. Cost me large. Can’t believe they can’t cover 28.5 against holy cross starting the game 21-0. Joke

I sent it today and didn’t buy the hook to 28. Cost me large. Can’t believe they can’t cover 28.5 against holy cross starting the game 21-0. Joke
You don’t bet on your favorite teams. Cmon

I don't think this game is as bad as everything thinks. Some bad optics, trash special teams and the line needs work, but those easy FGs and we're at 50.
Everything other than the 2nd half defense looked flat the entire game. McCord was off with a lot of his passes. WRs had a lot of drops as well.

It’s a good way to lose NIL support. People can laugh, but given how easily accessible sports betting is now, and how important NIL is, I think it’s very important to cover spreads

I thought Tully's was just a Batavia thing growing up and was surprised to see it on Erie Blvd in college
Tully’s is owned by the Giamartino family in Syracuse. They own a number of restaurants including the CopperTop ones too.

I can’t believe BC had another ugly win like that I’ve been huge on WKY and Mich State last 2 weeks ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom