Holy Cross Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Gameday...

GYjzt2AWUAAKRAo

Seems like a lot of tickets on the market. Be interesting to see how crowded it is.
Right. Despite the sell out, I don't think it's going to be the electric atmosphere that usually comes with a sellout. Meh opponent, lots of parents who aren't really that invested in the team but are there because it's something to do and see, season ticket holders not showing up (your statement above might support that).

That said, we need this game to get some things worked out.

Soooo…….no tv for spectrum subscribers? I need to watch on espn app?

Beautiful morning on the lake. Actually, braved it and went in for a quick dip. My swim was weak about three strokes and back to the coffee. Dad is sitting this one out wants to hang at the camp.
Today i want to see SU take care of business quickly. Get this game over with by the half and let's see some of the depth for the second half. I doubt that there will be much to learn from this game however I do want to see how the coaches handle it. Meaning don't be stupid and keep your starters in too long.

Looks like a beautiful day for Parents weekend.

Go Orange

I think Holy Cross is a better FCS program than some other recent ones scheduled like Wagner and UAlbany.

Right. Despite the sell out, I don't think it's going to be the electric atmosphere that usually comes with a sellout. Meh opponent, lots of parents who aren't really that invested in the team but are there because it's something to do and see, season ticket holders not showing up (your statement above might support that).

That said, we need this game to get some things worked out.

Yeah, crowd noise is the least of my worries today.

Covering the 28.5 point spread is much higher.

Hopefully this is a game where the team needs to get some aggression out after last week's loss and we see them bring the hammer right away.

I still want to see McCord get 300 yards passing to keep that streak alive. Really blow the top off the offense with a lot of scoring and rushing yarfs.

Beautiful morning on the lake. Actually, braved it and went in for a quick dip. My swim was weak about three strokes and back to the coffee. Dad is sitting this one out wants to hang at the camp.
Today i want to see SU take care of business quickly. Get this game over with by the half and let's see some of the depth for the second half. I doubt that there will be much to learn from this game however I do want to see how the coaches handle it. Meaning don't be stupid and keep your starters in too long.

Looks like a beautiful day for Parents weekend.

Go Orange
You’re a lucky guy. Sounds perfect.

Needless to say, I want to annihilate HC today and see lots of 3rd stringers getting meaningful snaps in the 4th quarter.

I just don't want the team to get satisfied that they've fixed anything and lose the edge from last week's loss. This is a glorified scrimmage. Season really resumes next Friday.

Week 4 - Fan gear. Still waiting for fall temperatures, shorts for at least one more week. Some Nike Dunk Low’s from 2004 as well!

What are you rocking?!
IMG_1461.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom