Homeland Season 8 - Series Finale | Syracusefan.com

Homeland Season 8 - Series Finale

Well, finally got a chance to watch the ender last night. Great ending to the show. No spoilers, but I didn't see that ending coming.

Overall, I thought the season was a good one.
I need to find a friend with Showtime.

I liked the season, thought it was a good way to wrap it up (until a movie?).

Season 1 was one of the best individual seasons of any show I’ve ever seen. It couldn’t hold that magic, but stayed interesting and relevant to the current times.

Disappointed.

I wanted Carrie to bitch slap that ******* husband of hers in the Oval Office.

Disappointed.

Didn’t realize that was her husband. I thought it was Stephen Miller with a beard.

I did kinda think the actor who played the new President probably won’t be getting any Emmy or Golden Globe nominations anytime soon.

Really enjoyed the finale. Series started and ended great. Middle was a bit of a mess. Could have really done without Carrie boning an 18 year old. Anything to do with her daughter and all of the stuff with Quinn back in the US was really bad too.

Disappointed.

Slap that stupid beard right off of him.

Didn't know that they were together until just now. Wow.

Slap that stupid beard right off of him.

Didn't know that they were together until just now. Wow.
I had heard an interview before the season with her where she said her husband got to go to Morocco with her and was going to be on the show but they had no scenes together. Never put it together that he was the war monger.

Last season was on the level of quality of the first season.
First season of Homeland is the greatest season of any show in my opinion.

I didn’t really like the ending
I mean how long would it take the Russians to suspect Carrie was the new mole? Like one year at most. It’s stupid to assume she could get away with that for long.

Last season was on the level of quality of the first season.
First season of Homeland is the greatest season of any show in my opinion.

I didn’t really like the ending
I mean how long would it take the Russians to suspect Carrie was the new mole? Like one year at most. It’s stupid to assume she could get away with that for long.
Sounds like a great movie premise

Real miserable about this being gone forever. Lost Homeland, You're the Worst, Silicon Valley & Thrones in the last year and that makes up about 1/3 of the shows I actually watch.

Real miserable about this being gone forever. Lost Homeland, You're the Worst, Silicon Valley & Thrones in the last year and that makes up about 1/3 of the shows I actually watch.
I know how you feel. I have very few. My wife and I got in Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix, watched 3 seasons I think, and just after we finished watching the last episode, I googled and learned the series had been cancelled. We watch almost no regular TV shows.

Yeah, I thought they left it wide open for a possible movie.

I read an article where they said there were some heated conversations about how to end it between the creators, producers, cast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom