Hop brought back for next year at UW…. | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Hop brought back for next year at UW….

Why on earth do people want Miller?

I thought it was a board joke
laughing-haha.gif

The perception of JB in CNY isn’t great, he’s a good basketball coach but no one would mistake him for mother Teresa
Does he have his faults, of course, so do you and so do I, admit it or not. You are so very, very wrong though with the disrespect you are showing not only for what he’s done for basketball in Syracuse but for the community as a whole.

Why on earth do people want Miller?

I thought it was a board joke
Because he’s won everywhere he’s coached. Have you seen how he turned around Xavier in year 1? I find that college basketball fans who are just fans of one team generally have a poor ability to evaluate players and coaches from other programs. Their knowledge of other programs is extremely shallow.

Because he’s won everywhere he’s coached. Have you seen how he turned around Xavier in year 1? I find that college basketball fans who are just fans of one team generally have a poor ability to evaluate players and coaches from other programs. Their knowledge of other programs is extremely shallow.
Oh no, just find it funny how 75% of the board’s tune has changed on him in 5 or so years.

Even have some contributors suggesting Bruce Pearl.

Things change quickly

Oh no, just find it funny how 75% of the board’s tune has changed on him in 5 or so years.

Even have some contributors suggesting Bruce Pearl.

Things change quickly
JAB in the end is his own worst enemy. He has continually proved that he is a charm school dropout. While it is true when you win fans will overlook a lot that when losing gets placed under the microscope for in depth evaluation.
Unfortunately we do not need a microscope to access the current state of Syracuse Basketball.
The old saying , "... be nice to those around you on the way up because you may meet those same people on the way down..." seems to apply here.
I wished that JAB had ended on a gloriously high note but for a variety of factors, he and he alone has chosen to end his once glorious legacy as it now has decayed.
When he finally does leave (and I hope it is soon) I will cheer him as he leaves the court for the last time as the Syracuse Head Coach, and will acknowledge all he has done for the community and of course Syracuse Basketball.
Sadly it could have ended so differently for JAB and for all of us that love the Orange.

JAB in the end is his own worst enemy. He has continually proved that he is a charm school dropout. While it is true when you win fans will overlook a lot that when losing gets placed under the microscope for in depth evaluation.
Unfortunately we do not need a microscope to access the current state of Syracuse Basketball.
The old saying , "... be nice to those around you on the way up because you may meet those same people on the way down..." seems to apply here.
I wished that JAB had ended on a gloriously high note but for a variety of factors, he and he alone has chosen to end his once glorious legacy as it now has decayed.
When he finally does leave (and I hope it is soon) I will cheer him as he leaves the court for the last time as the Syracuse Head Coach, and will acknowledge all he has done for the community and of course Syracuse Basketball.
Sadly it could have ended so differently for JAB and for all of us that love the Orange.
He's overstaying his welcome, and needs to get a clue.
And, as always, I'll qualify my pov by declaring how "I'm a fan of JB, but..." blah blah blah. Seems that's almost a prerequisite now to avoid being called a hater. Smdh

And, as always, I'll qualify my pov by declaring how "I'm a fan of JB, but..." blah blah blah. Seems that's almost a prerequisite now to avoid being called a hater. Smd

And, as always, I'll qualify my pov by declaring how "I'm a fan of JB, but..." blah blah blah. Seems that's almost a prerequisite now to avoid being called a hater. Smdh
I don't hate anyone, especially a basketball coach. But, besides moonlighting as a psychologist that is so profoundly gifted as to be able to evaluate the contents of a virtual strangers heart there must be other amazing skill you can share with us. Perhaps you should limit your personal observations to people you actually know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom