Hopefully many of you will take at least a 24 hour self imposed vacation. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hopefully many of you will take at least a 24 hour self imposed vacation.

This is a team of sophomores with 2 studs coming in. A few injuries players who might help. 20 wins with this squad is a good start. But hey, considering the genius of so many, we should can every player, fire every coach, rename the school and move it to Brazil.

Btw, want to add one other post: I’m not the biggest fan of Judah as anyone that follows my posting will know.

But glad he was here these past two years. He had some absolute baller moments.

Wish him well wherever he ends up.
Great player with absolutely nothing in terms of a supporting cast.

Again is anyone really surprised? SU Played great offensively the first two games and still had to hold on for dear life at the end to win. This team isn't beating anyone with a pulse three times in one year. Tonights result was beyond predictable.

they’re a 9 win team right now. If he thinks that’s his best bet, all the luck to him.
Judah will be able to pick and choose ... he will have a ton of offers and/or places to go ...

I am not upset. The season went better than I expected when it began. We are a young team and has no center. Reaching 20 wins is a miracle. Hope SU can have some more wins in NIT. We finished 7th place in ACC and should win an invitation to NIT.
We’re not young any more. I’m tired of hearing this. Young is not an excuse to play selfishly and not smart basketball.

Absolutely right , I need to wait to make a clear comment, if I post what I’m feeling now ….. #%^*. #%^*. +*#%

Judah will be able to pick and choose ... he will have a ton of offers and/or places to go ...

I don’t want to rip a kid on his way out, but he’s choosing a college bc he flew off draft boards and he won’t end up at Duke or Carolina or Kentucky.

He should maximize his time in college for NIL as he sees fit and what gives him the best shot to display what he wants to display.

Again is anyone really surprised? SU Played great offensively the first two games and still had to hold on for dear life at the end to win. This team isn't beating anyone with a pulse three times in one year. Tonights result was beyond predictable.
I'm surprised our offense was so bad. I shouldn't be, but I thought we might rise to the occasion. We didn't & took every bad shot their defense goaded us into.

Btw, want to add one other post: I’m not the biggest fan of Judah as anyone that follows my posting will know.

But glad he was here these past two years. He had some absolute baller moments.

Wish him well wherever he ends up.
Agreed, as long as it is somewhere else besides SU.

I'm surprised our offense was so bad. I shouldn't be, but I thought we might rise to the occasion. We didn't & took every bad shot their defense goaded us into.

I thought they would struggle a bit offensively and lose a close game. I didn't see a blowout but I had a good hunch they would struggle offensively and I didnt' see a win.

At least we can comfort from the fact that we're in the ACC, unlike UConn, who faded into obscurity. Oh wait...
You should get football seasons this year. Gonna be special

The discussion is just a little silly because it now pays (literally) for everyone to be in the portal and work out the best deal.

But I'll take Judah Mintz, flaws and all.
However, the one flaw that's got to go whatever he does is to stop jabbering and complaining when he doesn't get a call and get back on defense!

Last edited:
Sometimes it’s addition by subtraction. Clear chemistry issues all year. Benny wasn’t the only one. The fact that JT started all year just because he practiced hard says it all. Guys need to buy in. Many haven’t and we shouldn’t be upset if they leave.

I don’t want to rip a kid on his way out, but he’s choosing a college bc he flew off draft boards and he won’t end up at Duke or Carolina or Kentucky.

He should maximize his time in college for NIL as he sees fit and what gives him the best shot to display what he wants to display.
FWIW, the school that Judah picked us over (DePaul) the last two seasons has gone 10-23 and 3-28. He's done his job to a degree and kept us out of the basement, but we didn't beat out elite teams for the kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom