How am I watching Today’s Game? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How am I watching Today’s Game?

I can always watch the games from clicking espn.com scoreboard if the game is said on espn3. My cable and Internet is Verizon. I don't know if that matters.
This is what it’s like for most of us.
7DFB7F55-AE87-480A-ACEB-1BC06706DB36.jpeg

Sorry to be dense - I have Hulu Live. Am I good to go for the game?

Sorry to be dense - I have Hulu Live. Am I good to go for the game?
Depends where you are. I had Hulu live until today, killed it in favor of Directtv Stream. Hulu live doesnt have YES network. To my knowledge only streamer that does is directtv stream, come bball season with the amount of games on YES itll be worth the switch. Plus they have ACC network just like hulu live

Depends where you are. I had Hulu live until today, killed it in favor of Directtv Stream. Hulu live doesnt have YES network. To my knowledge only streamer that does is directtv stream, come bball season with the amou t of games on YES itll be worth the switch
Thanks. I’m in Arizona. YouTube TV says not available in my area. Hulu just comes up with nothing.

Crap - looks like watch espn doesn’t have it either. Hoping the Saint who sent the YES link last week does it again?

I tried to get DirectTV Streaming and gave up. I have a freeze on all three credit agencies and they said I only needed to unfreeze one. I did it and called back. They said no you need all three. Already 25 minutes into this endeavor and not wasting another minute on it. Also found it odd they asked for my SSN. I'll be with the other hangers on hoping for a link to the game today.

I have Hulu and no luck. I had to ask a friend for his Verizon fios login and then watch the game on the yes website. Brutal

For those who don’t mind a free stream. Sportsurge.net is a great aggregator of sport streams. I can post a specific link at game time if you’d like.
Can you I am in Turks n Caicos and I can’t stream on any apps obviously

For those who don’t mind a free stream. Sportsurge.net is a great aggregator of sport streams. I can post a specific link at game time if you’d like.
I’d love that. Thank you

This is beyond dumb and I blame Wildhack,no one else.He's an ESPN veteran and Newhouse Grad he should know better than to do this to 'Cuse fans across the country. Here's my story: I'm in Texas w/Youtube TV on a ROKU smart TV. For those of you coming on to give poor advice, where you are matters greatly. The podunk Raycom network feeds various regional networks with various provider contracts. We have no way to know this kind of stuff is going to happen, except week to week as the importance of the game based on our and opponents record and competing ACCN games controls what we get and whether we are in the ACC "footprint" or not(I''m not but use Youtube TV for ACCN. Last wk. the game was "unavailable" in the DFW market via Youtube TV but could be accessed via the "registered" ESPN app on the TV thru ESPN3 streaming,fed by "Bally Southwest net"???
I'm hoping for the same,this week.Again Wildhack...you can do better. We're a first class university with a first class broadcast school. Raycom is Carolina trailer-park quality.

Last edited:
This is beyond dumb and I blame Wildhack,no one else.He's an ESPN veteran and Newhouse Grad he should know better than to do this to 'Cuse fans across the country. Here's my story: I'm in Texas w/Youtube TV on a ROKU smart TV. For those of you coming on to give poor advise,where you are matters greatly the podunk Raycom network feeds various regional networks with various provider contracts.We have no way to know this kind of stuff is going to happen except week to week as the importance of the game based on our and opponents record and competing ACCN games controls,what we get and whether we are in the ACC footprint or not.Last wk. the game was "unavailable" in the DFW market via Youtube TV but could be accessed via the "registered" ESPN app on the TV thru ESPN3 streaming,I'm hoping for the same,this week.Again Wildack...you can do better,were a first class university with a first class broadcast school. Raycom is Carolina trailer-park quality.

lol. Wildhack has nothing to do with any of that and he doesn’t control the tv contracts.

lol. Wildhack has nothing to do with any of that and he doesn’t control the tv contracts.
He's the athletic director of the Conference's best broadcast Journalism School and a 20 year+ ESPN veteran.If he's not an influential member of the ACC broadcast committee,something's wrong.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom