How are you prepping? | Syracusefan.com

How are you prepping?

edowd26

Hall of Fame
I am doing some client reporting. Trying to keep my mind occupied until noon when my brain will automatically shutdown and I go into fanatic mode. The noon games with be my methadone. 2:45 and I'll be chasing the dragon.

LETS GO SYRACUSE.

My god I'm wired on caffeine, adrenaline and the tears of my foe.

I am doing some client reporting. Trying to keep my mind occupied until noon when my brain will automatically shutdown and I go into fanatic mode. The noon games with be my methadone. 2:45 and I'll be chasing the dragon.

LETS GO SYRACUSE.

My god I'm wired on caffeine, adrenaline and the tears of my foe.
Please kick a large water buffalo in the tush for me, k? But with you broheim, bouncing off the walls right now.

I'm gonna go strap one on with my friends - you game?
Stuck at work. It's a bummer.

Listening to terrible Indy pop music getting all sorts of fired up. I'm just a spectator. I can't imagine what the team is thinking about right now. Must be so awesome for them.

I need to do a couple of laps around the building or something.

Played hoops (poorly) this morning, and I've got about 10 hours of work I need to squeeze into the next 3 hours. And of course I'll be frittering most of that time here.

Played hoops (poorly) this morning, and I've got about 10 hours of work I need to squeeze into the next 3 hours. And of course I'll be frittering most of that time here.
Mann I have been dominating on the court lately.. I thought I wasn't a good shooter but lately I have been Trevor cooney pre acc play. I sniff deuces (in games of 1s and 2s)

Mann I have been dominating on the court lately.. I thought I wasn't a good shooter but lately I have been Trevor cooney pre acc play. I sniff deuces (in games of 1s and 2s)

Just need to get someone to actually guard you and you'll come back to earth. Other than today, I've been on fire from behind the arc as well. And rebounding really well. I think I just hate mornings.

Just need to get someone to actually guard you and you'll come back to earth. Other than today, I've been on fire from behind the arc as well. And rebounding really well. I think I just hate mornings.
Dude who guarded me was in my face I was just coming off screens well and I had about 4 inches on him. I am getting better at this game now that I play weekly. I would destroy your 45 year old bones.

Dude who guarded me was in my face I was just coming off screens well and I had about 4 inches on him. I am getting better at this game now that I play weekly. I would destroy your 45 year old bones.

I'd love to get the chance. You're probably way stronger than you look thanks to your hockey days, but I 'm fundamentally sound and can run forever, and being a 45 year old white guy typically means the guy guarding me thinks he can go help elsewhere.

I'd love to get the chance. You're probably way stronger than you look thanks to your hockey days, but I 'm fundamentally sound and can run forever, and being a 45 year old white guy typically means the guy guarding me thinks he can go help elsewhere.
Yea your stamina is probably miles ahead of me. I surprisingly don't get pushed around as much as you'd think. Matter of fact on Monday I had to play the post because I was the only person 6' or taller on my team. I was matched up with my buddy who is 6'2" 225. He had about 60 pounds on me but never scored in the pant. I will push back and I have freakishly long arms so I block a lot if shots. If your a perimeter player I tend to play off you a bit. You can get me in the air with a good pump fake and blow by me.

High school teacher/baseball coach. Toughest time of the year for me. Follow Orange religiously all year then when tourney time hits I'm at school/practice/games all day and night:mad: Will try to catch 1st half today online, then go to practice, tell my players if anyone tells me a score they will be running for the next week, and catch the 2nd half when I get home on DVR...LGO

High school teacher/baseball coach. Toughest time of the year for me. Follow Orange religiously all year then when tourney time hits I'm at school/practice/games all day and night:mad: Will try to catch 1st half today online, then go to practice, tell my players if anyone tells me a score they will be running for the next week, and catch the 2nd half when I get home on DVR...LGO
If you lived in cny you'd be set. There is a foot of snow on the ground. What you teach?