How are you prepping? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

How are you prepping?

Seems like this is the standard in that God-forsaken state.
On the nosey, my friend.
5.jpg

I actually have some old grafs that I loved. Have gloves. And a helmet. The rest I need. Probably just shin guards and ants in a non checking league. Oh and elbow pads. Those things are important.

I have a helmet, skates, and a stick. That's it. You would skate circles around me. Both of you. Heck, probably most of you.

I actually have some old grafs that I loved. Have gloves. And a helmet. The rest I need. Probably just shin guards and ants in a non checking league. Oh and elbow pads. Those things are important.

I was looking for Grafs, couldn't find my size at the time. They're about $750 here. And I also have the best elbow pads I could find. I have bone chips in both from playing team handball.

I was looking for Grafs, couldn't find my size at the time. They're about $750 here. And I also have the best elbow pads I could find. I have bone chips in both from playing team handball.
Haha I have damaged nerves In my elbows from hockey. I was playing Geneva and some kid litterally sweeper my legs and I went straight backward on my elbows in the ice. Now if I even tap my funny bone my hand go numb for a half hour and it's icy burns. When it happened I was threatening the kid something fierce but I couldn't use my hands.

I am doing some client reporting. Trying to keep my mind occupied until noon when my brain will automatically shutdown and I go into fanatic mode. The noon games with be my methadone. 2:45 and I'll be chasing the dragon.

LETS GO SYRACUSE.

My god I'm wired on caffeine, adrenaline and the tears of my foe.

I'm going to Hooters tomorrow for lunch.

Couldnt bail on work today, too much going on. Have tomorrow off tho.

Rocking my SU polo, games on one monitor, work on the other. Lets Roll!!

Sitting in a bar in Gatlinberg TN and randomly ran into 3 other Cuse fans. Go Orange!