How bad can Loeb and Kinder possibly be? | Syracusefan.com

How bad can Loeb and Kinder possibly be?

Have to say Loeb and Kinder didn't show much in the Spring. I wonder if Kinder can get on the field in a different position? WR? safety?

Have to believe Broyld is the next QB, or Hunt.

It was a good thing we got our backup QB's some gametime experience this season like Nassib did during the Paulus experiment. OH WAIT, YOU MEAN TO SAY THEY DIDN'T? You mean to tell me during the entire 5 game losing streak there wasn't a chance for a series or even single snaps for any of the backup QB's on the team? Why even waste schollies on them? :bang:

Is Marrone going to be doing any post season interviews because that's a question I want answered. Inexcusable.

It was a good thing we got our backup QB's some gametime experience this season like Nassib did during the Paulus experiment. OH WAIT, YOU MEAN TO SAY THEY DIDN'T? You mean to tell me during the entire 5 game losing streak there wasn't a chance for a series or even single snaps for any of the backup QB's on the team? Why even waste schollies on them? :bang:

Is Marrone going to be doing any post season interviews because that's a question I want answered. Inexcusable.
It is a tad different than Paulus/Nassib -- Paulus was in his one and only season; Nassib was the clear successor. Nassib has another year; the successor in 2013 won't be Loeb or Kinder. Hunt and Broyld will be better as soon as next year.

imo, the staff didn't want to give a low-heat QB controversy a chance to boil over, therefore, zero snaps for backups.

I thought Kinder would have a package created for him to get on the field. Guess not.

If we run this O again next year then Nassib will be by far our best option. However if we want an O that has any chance of putting up points we go to a zone read O and play the best of Kinder, Hunt, or Broyld. I have no issue with Marrone reluctance to play other QBs. I have a huge issue with his reluctance to move away from a system that requires talent (that we will NEVER have) to succeed. It is silly that we just line up and try and bet people with execution. this is NOT the NFL! That isn't how things work. There is a reason why Deleone relied on a lot of counters, misdirections, and used a QB who could improvise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom