How 'bout AAM? | Syracusefan.com

How 'bout AAM?

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
Looked really good. Hope we start letting Broyld train for QB in bowl practices and don't waste them. Smith, Gulley, and AAM should be able to get us through the bowl game and next year we add in Morris, Mcfarlane, and hopefully, Gus and Laray.

Looked really good. Hope we start letting Broyld train for QB in bowl practices and don't waste them. Smith, Gulley, and AAM should be able to get us through the bowl game and next year we add in Morris, Mcfarlane, and hopefully, Gus and Laray.
This game sure made it feel like AAM has a much more interesting future.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking the same thing...in fact, I wonder if the training has already begun and that's why he didn't get any carries today.

He's got the frame and requisite speed to be a monster...

Now he needs to get on the DC3 phonebook-ripping workout regimen...

If he chisels-up, he could be the next monster battering ram...

I was thinking the same thing...in fact, I wonder if the training has already begun and that's why he didn't get any carries today.

They said pre-game Broyld was still a little dinged up.

He was good today but lets give the most credit where it is due which is to the offensive line. Everyone here would have had that 18 yard touchdown run today. What a GAPING HOLE!!!!

He was good today but lets give the most credit where it is due which is to the offensive line. Everyone here would have had that 18 yard touchdown run today. What a GAPING HOLE!!!!

West ran through the same area and had nobody to block!

Pretty amazing to watch that "blocking sled", Macky, take out two guys on one play.

He has turned into a VERY good center!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom