How can we survive if we lose | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How can we survive if we lose

No one on our team this year are close to as good as Pearl, Motion, or even Rak, Dion etc. This team didn’t sniff the bubble.

The key is who is brought in not as much who we will lose. Go get them Red.
Seriously, are we supposed to lose sleep over core players on a team that wasn't even on the bubble. I'm going to trust Red that the guys we want to stay will stay and the guys he is fine with moving on, move on.

You and the countless other JB defenders on this board turn a blind eye to facts. Not sure how old you are but JB was not the popular figure you make him out to be. he had many detractors through the years. In fact, until Carmelo bailed him out in 03 he was routinely panned as a guy that just rolls the ball out. His image got better after the NAT. He was a good coach with a unique scheme that worked until it didn't. for 30 years he feasted on cupcakes like the B12 did this year. It was a different era in the 80s-early 2000s. When the game changed we stunk. Nepo babies killed the program. These are facts. What I've seen of Red tells me he has the stuff, especially with this NIL-entitled whiney group of me-first players.
The BE was a cupcake? I don't think so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom