How do people post images? | Syracusefan.com

How do people post images?

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Seriously, that's my question. Every time I Google image something and right click --> copy, I can't right click --> paste it in a thread. What am I doing wrong?

Seriously, that's my question. Every time I Google image something and right click --> copy, I can't right click --> paste it in a thread. What am I doing wrong?

You have to link to the image, or upload it from your computer.

Easiest way - click on the image in the toolbar next to the smiley face.

I'm still having issues. I don't even have the toolbar option on my screen anymore, just a box to type in. No smileys, etc.

Very strange. Only seems to be an issue on this forum.

If it's an image on the interwebs, right-click on it and save it to your PC. Then, in the Reply box, click on Upload a File. You'll get the normal pop-up of your directories. Choose the pic and click Open. Then, click Full Image next to the picture and Voila!
Cool Duck.jpg

If it's an image on the interwebs, right-click on it and save it to your PC. Then, in the Reply box, click on Upload a File. You'll get the normal pop-up of your directories. Choose the pic and click Open. Then, click Full Image next to the picture and Voila!View attachment 5526

So everytime I post an image I need to save it to my computer? Seems unnecessarily complex.

So everytime I post an image I need to save it to my computer? Seems unnecessarily complex.

In most cases, the image applet will upload the image directly from the 'net, as long as you first right-click on it, and then choose "copy image location." Assuming of course you're working with a PC.

I havent been able to post a pic in a week. Whats going on here Tom ? I never had a issue before recently. Is it because you con sucks moose balls?

Indiscriminately, if history is any judge.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom