How do you guys watch the NFL? | Syracusefan.com

How do you guys watch the NFL?

DeGrozz

All American
RedZone, Sunday Ticket, or full games on CBS/FOX.

I used to always just flip between the CBS and FOX games, but the more I watch it, the more I like RedZone. With all that goes on within the leagues (especially during the 1 o'clock games) it's amazing the quality of the product that the RedZone team puts out.

I used to always just flip between the CBS and FOX games, but the more I watch it, the more I like RedZone. With all that goes on within the leagues (especially during the 1 o'clock games) it's amazing the quality of the product that the RedZone team puts out.

One tv on the bills game, one on the Vikings game, redzone on commercials

It's 10am in Alaska, we're already drunk. Go giants!

Redzone unless the Giants are on or a big game of interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rarely. Not a fan very much anymore. And I don't even have a real choice today. Sitting in a hotel room in central Jersey working and the only two games I get are the Steelers/Titans and Saints/Falcons. Couldn't give a rats rear about any of those teams.

And hotel does not have the red zone.

CBS or FOX game on TV with laptop streaming RedZone. NFL is so amazing you need to maximize all viewing.

If the Eagles are on, I watch the Eagles. Otherwise I just find whichever game has the most impact on my fantasy team. That's why going to a bar is always my favorite way to watch the NFL. Started back at SU when we'd go to Tully's every Sunday to watch the games.

Pretty much only Red Zone. You get all the action and every TD. And no commercials. Scott Hanson the host is an SU alum as well. Best way to watch NFL on Sundays

I watch whatever national television gives us. I'd rather pay full attention to 1 or 2 games than to try and watch them all at once.

I'm shocked by the amount of people (okay, maybe it's just 2) who don't watch the NFL.

WHAT? Seriously.

Just got Redzone this year, so I watched that for the early games, then just had the Packers game on later. RZ is pretty revolutionary for fantasy.

I'm shocked by the amount of people (okay, maybe it's just 2) who don't watch the NFL.

WHAT? Seriously.

Shocks me as well. Especially people who watch a lot of college football that dont watch the NFL. I am the reverse.

I enjoy and watch a lot of college sports, (Fball, Bball, lacrosse, soccer), mostly SU of course . Watch minimal NFL, minimal MLB, no NBA, the only professional one I have serious interest in is Soccer. The other ones just bore me.
My sons think I am nuts, as they are both big NFL fans but as much as I have tried just can't get into the pro scene.

I enjoy and watch a lot of college sports, (Fball, Bball, lacrosse, soccer), mostly SU of course . Watch minimal NFL, minimal MLB, no NBA, the only professional one I have serious interest in is Soccer. The other ones just bore me.
My sons think I am nuts, as they are both big NFL fans but as much as I have tried just can't get into the pro scene.

That has to be against some type of Man Law.

Watched the entire first half of the Bills game on the flight back from Chicago. Thank you United and your DirecTV.

I typically just watch Redzone. I restructure my days and plans around college football Saturdays. Sundays I'll do family stuff as necessary (since I typically get out of it on Saturdays), but can usually park in front of redzone for at least a couple hours.

I watch my team every week [Miami], win or lose, regardless of opponent. Due to fantasy, I end up watching other games, as well. Sometimes watch redzone if there aren't any particular games I'm interested in, but that's kind of rare. There usually are 1 or 2 alternative games to what I'm watching that are interesting--so I end up flipping back and forth during commercials, etc.

Mostly through the yahoo fantasy football app on my phone to be honest.

Redzone is pretty much a Godsend for being a fan of a perennially terrible team. If the Bills ever get good I guess I'll have to get the Ticket again or find a bar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom