How does everyone feel about tonight's game? | Syracusefan.com

How does everyone feel about tonight's game?

gbo

Resident Clemson Fan
I think if we continue to play elite defense and limit turnovers when win. They aren't a long team so we should be able to find passing lanes better than we did against a team like FSU. It also helps that they don't shoot FTs well as a team. I know people love to call for the upset but I say Clemson +5. Thoughts?

I think if we continue to play elite defense and limit turnovers when win. They aren't a long team so we should be able to find passing lanes better than we did against a team like FSU. It also helps that they don't shoot FTs well as a team. I know people love to call for the upset but I say Clemson +5. Thoughts?
Definetly an easy win. Lol. Have you watched this team play. It’s a hair shirt very game unless we get blown out. Watching SU is like being addicted to some crazy drug. You have to watch and root and take a jar of benzodiazepines.

Definetly an easy win. Lol. Have you watched this team play. It’s a hair shirt very game unless we get blown out. Watching SU is like being addicted to some crazy drug. You have to watch and root and take a jar of benzodiazepines.

What in the world does a "hair shirt very game" mean?

Son, don't do meth...

Feeling strangely calm about this game. I think that’s a good sign.

I'm a bit concerned about the time. Not for the players, just for me. I'm getting up early tomorrow to go skiing 2 hours from my house. And the powder is deep...

Basically the excact same as I did vs ASU. Think we lose because our offense cant keep up with theirs.

House money though. Going to watch it peacefully and enjoy it and hope for the best. I was wrong on Wed and hope to be wrong again today.

I'm a bit concerned about the time. Not for the players, just for me. I'm getting up early tomorrow to go skiing 2 hours from my house. And the powder is deep...

I was relieved to see the later start. I'm on the ice at 10:30, and 5:30 (out here) is the historically scheduled start time for happy hour at Vendredi Chez la Vache. And no, we ain't drinking no proseco tonight either. :)

I’ll be at Vivant Home Arena watching Bon Jovi with the game on DVR...

Let’s Go Orange

tenor.gif

Tired

I was relieved to see the later start. I'm on the ice at 10:30, and 5:30 (out here) is the historically scheduled start time for happy hour at Vendredi Chez la Vache. And no, we ain't drinking no proseco tonight either. :)

We're driving down to Killington tomorrow, and I'm sure the wife will want to get there by 9 am at the latest, which means a 6:30am leave time. And I'm playing hoops tonight. No hitting the bar after I guess.

Very rarely an “easy win” beyond 1 v 16 seeds in the tournament. If we approach it that way we’re toast... especially playing against a coach who has beat us head to head record of something like 15 to 6 ( not positive on stars but close). Our biggest advantage in NCAA is the unfamiliarity with our zone. For some reason he has had our number.

That said, Obie9 and I will be there so we win. We have a good road game record again this season ( ok, so we’ve only made it to Georgetown and Miami, but we’re 2and 0) ... worked last NCAA for us in 2016 so we got this. Go Orange

Playing with house money, so the expectations are low, kind of like 2 years ago.....I expect Jamie Ds team to be prepared but think this one will come down to the wire with us winning a very close one......

I'd feel a lot better if someone could get in PC's ear and remind him you can't block every shot, but you can easily foul out trying.

I guess I'll actually answer your question unlike the rest of the jabronis in this thread ;)

I like Clemson. Guard play is huge come tourney time and you have some really good ones. Losing Grantham will hurt down the line but until you face some of the big boys, Thomas should be able to hold his own underneath.

I guess I'll actually answer your question unlike the rest of the jabronis in this thread ;)

I like Clemson. Guard play is huge come tourney time and you have some really good ones. Losing Grantham will hurt down the line but until you face some of the big boys, Thomas should be able to hold his own underneath.
It took this post to realize this whole thread isn't about Syracuse. OP... what the heckin heck mannnnn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom