How Does One Inform the Coaching Staff... | Syracusefan.com

How Does One Inform the Coaching Staff...

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
I know this has been discussed on the Fball & Bball boards. How does one pass along prospective player info to the coaches without getting in trouble with the NCAA?

You won't get into trouble for informing coaches abut players. It's up to the coaches to do it the right way. You can go to www.suathletics.com click on the sport you are looking for then coaches and you should see e-mail addresses for the coaches.

I think Lelan is the recruiting coordinator.

lcrogers

I know this has been discussed on the Fball & Bball boards. How does one pass along prospective player info to the coaches without getting in trouble with the NCAA?
Here is what I did, years ago
I called the FB office and asked for the coach who wad responsible for recruiting the state the prospect was in
I was connected to coach Goldman immediately

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

E mail Lelan, Years ago I thought I'd give them a heads up on a player. They knew about the kid a long time before my mention. lcrogers

Send an e-mail to the coach,not the prospect. Stay the F away from any and all prospects in any sport. Contact our coaches to alert them of anything you think is worthwhile to pursue. They have the means and ability to verify if what you say has merit and not violate the rule of the great lords of college sports.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom