How Elmore fits | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How Elmore fits

scheisse

Sounds like a knee sprain - those usually get that kind of 4-week diagnosis.
Maybe a separated shoulder, that might be the other option.

High ankle is usually unknown - could be day to day or could be long term.
Broken bones are usually 6 weeks to heal, plus 2 weeks to return to game shape.
ACL is a year.

The reality that the game didn’t play out the way HCDB hoped it would does not mean he was misleading Shrader.
Yeah they think Dino purposely recruited him here to ensure he never plays any meaningful snaps. Crazy. His time will come and the next two years are likely his ship to captain.

I love Rhino and his loss hurts but the importance we place on him for our overall success is crazy.
Agree. A true leader and well spoken veteran for sure-- and he will still be leading, coaching up, encouraging, etc on the sidelines in the (hopefully) short term-- but his on the field impact in the grand scheme is a bit over stated here imo. This is not meant to diminish his role and effectiveness either, I want to make that clear. Good opportunity for Mang to step in and fill a role.

24-7 Sports: The source confirmed that Elmore is not injured. While the reason for his absence is unclear, a separate source indicated that it is not a team disciplinary situation. An SU Athletics spokesperson declined to comment on the issue.

Thats a BS thing to report, or leak. I'd rather keep the opposition guessing. SMH. Then again, I care about the team winning. I hope he's back next week.

Bailey is just doing his job. And this is probably what his new(ish) bosses want.

But Dino will want to find the leak and seal it quickly. And I’m sure will have a few words for Bailey.

24-7 Sports: The source confirmed that Elmore is not injured. While the reason for his absence is unclear, a separate source indicated that it is not a team disciplinary situation. An SU Athletics spokesperson declined to comment on the issue.

If injury, Covid and discipline are all out, then some type of academic issue would seem to be all that’s left right?

Not that it matters and not that it’s any of my business, but we, as fans, face more mysteries than Scooby and the gang.

Bailey is just doing his job. And this is probably what his new(ish) bosses want.

But Dino will want to find the leak and seal it quickly. And I’m sure will have a few words for Bailey.
Agree. Bailey is doing his job. If it affects his relationship with Dino, that's an aspect he probably has to consider.

But at SU, 4 weeks typically turns in to a full season.
There does seem to be some type of multiplier in effect.

Spend all off-season and preseason talking the guy up and he comes out and misses the first month of the season for some unknown reason. Classic SU football for the last two decades.

Not trying to be "that guy" but if its not injury related and its not a team discipline issue than what is it? What would cause him to miss 3 games... an academic issue? Kid has been here for 6 years he's graduated, no?

Not trying to be "that guy" but if its not injury related and its not a team discipline issue than what is it? What would cause him to miss 3 games... an academic issue? Kid has been here for 6 years he's graduated, no?

FERPA = The Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act.

FERPA = The Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act.

"FERPA generally prohibits the improper disclosure of personally identifiable information derived from education records.

These records include but are not limited to grades, transcripts, class lists, student course schedules, health records (at the K-12 level), student financial information (at the postsecondary level), and student discipline files."

scheisse
what's happening? flirting GIF

Agree. Bailey is doing his job. If it affects his relationship with Dino, that's an aspect he probably has to consider.

What "relationship" could he possibly have?

Dino don't do media.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom