how great would this be if we could buy it on a flag | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

how great would this be if we could buy it on a flag

IthacaBarrel said:
I am sorry, but has to be about the MF-ing dumbest thing I have ever seen. I quit playing dungeons and dragons when I was 12. Good lord. He's a football coach, nothing more, nothing less.

D & D, girls can smell that on you 20 years after the fact.

Last edited:
How about Teddy Roosevelt fighting Bigfoot?

1b80e21541d9d345d9b7ef339fb6a835-teddy-roosevelt-v-bigfoot.jpg

or George Washington fighting zombies?

4e972f5d561788863a318af4b10e239e-george-washington-zombie-hunter.jpg

I am sorry, but has to be about the MF-ing dumbest thing I have ever seen. I quit playing dungeons and dragons when I was 12. Good lord. He's a football coach, nothing more, nothing less.
The fact that you just admitted you played Dungeons and Dragons at any age, long enough to have to "quit" playing it, may not provide the disassociation you were initially hoping for...me'lord ;)

JDubbin said:
The fact that you just admitted you played Dungeons and Dragons at any age, long enough to have to "quit" playing it, may not provide the disassociation you were initially hoping for...me'lord ;)

I'm not sure there's that much of a difference between understanding the details of our new offense and posting on a message board daily and wondering if you should be an elf or a dwarf in DD.

Obsessions are weird. People are weird.

Hey man, let people do what makes them happy.

...unless it's tweeting at recruits.

I still play Dungeons and Dragons and yes I'm college educated with a professional job and my own family. Do what makes you happy :noidea:

I still play Dungeons and Dragons and yes I'm college educated with a professional job and my own family. Do what makes you happy :noidea:

Thank God it's not someone else's.

Yeah, I'm with you. I was just talking to my friend about how college football needs more automatic weapons.
Well, it would definitely help to level the playing field. Star ratings wouldn't matter as much. :noidea:

If he isn't leading the team out of the tunnel at the first game riding a freaking velociraptor and firing off an AK, I am going to be very disappointed.
Looks more like an UZI/Tech 9.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom