How JB is spending his quarantine | Syracusefan.com

How JB is spending his quarantine

These kind of vids make me more confident in my belief that Buddy will be one of the most improved players in the ACC next season.

Everyone has to deal with quarantine and their limited access to facilities and guys to play against.

Buddy has a HoF coach - his head coach - a player with high D1 ability, a hoop, and a full gym in his house.

Buddy dropped 15 a game last season and I still think he could win ACC most improved.

I wonder if JB and Julie are just waiting for the kids to leave so they can turn the gym into something else?

I thought he would be reading every post on this board to get gain some insight.
In seriousness though, he might. He certainly reads/listens to fans somewhere - just listen to one of Jim's pressers and you'll know that. It's probably what keeps JB young and chippy.

In seriousness though, he might. He certainly reads/listens to fans somewhere - just listen to one of Jim's pressers and you'll know that. It's probably what keeps JB young and chippy.

From what I gather, the guy can hardly use a computer. Second - even if he was Bill Gates, there is a snowball's chance in hell he's reading this board. It makes me angry enough to read some of the H0T Takes. One can only imagine what he'd think reading about his team AND his son. If he's coming here for advice, we have bigger problems than we think.

From what I gather, the guy can hardly use a computer. Second - even if he was Bill Gates, there is a snowball's chance in hell he's reading this board. It makes me angry enough to read some of the H0T Takes. One can only imagine what he'd think reading about his team AND his son. If he's coming here for advice, we have bigger problems than we think.
he probably comes here to laugh at what we think of his coaching job. probably makes buddy read every anti-buddy thread to get him motivated for next year

he probably comes here to laugh at what we think of his coaching job. probably makes buddy read every anti-buddy thread to get him motivated for next year

Hopefully Buddy is different than me. Because if I read some of the garbage posted here about "myself" <If I'm Buddy>, I'd want to strangle people. Perhaps he's more laid back than I am though. ;)

Then he listens to the radio. JB puts off like he doesn't care but that's such bs. I love JB but he is quite thin-skinned and knows what people are saying (somehow).

Then he listens to the radio. JB puts off like he doesn't care but that's such bs. I love JB but he is quite thin-skinned and knows what people are saying (somehow).

Completely agree he is thin skinned! And I'm sure he listens to the news, reads the paper, has a pulse on what the public says. I'm sure Juli, the kids and his family/close friends hear things and they make their way back to him. I'm just doubting he goes out of his way to read syracusefan.com.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom