How JB is spending his quarantine | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How JB is spending his quarantine

These kind of vids make me more confident in my belief that Buddy will be one of the most improved players in the ACC next season.

Everyone has to deal with quarantine and their limited access to facilities and guys to play against.

Buddy has a HoF coach - his head coach - a player with high D1 ability, a hoop, and a full gym in his house.

Buddy dropped 15 a game last season and I still think he could win ACC most improved.
I think it’s def gonna make a difference for Buddy. So many of these kids aren’t able to play or really even work out like they would at the Melo and with our S&C program. Do we know if both summer sessions will be remote learning?

Completely agree he is thin skinned! And I'm sure he listens to the news, reads the paper, has a pulse on what the public says. I'm sure Juli, the kids and his family/close friends hear things and they make their way back to him. I'm just doubting he goes out of his way to read syracusefan.com.
I agree 100% and certainly doubt he spends ANY time here. My point is that I think he does care and pursues the info somehow. I also don't believe that's a bad thing at all. I think it's healthy. The only problem I have is when he goes way over the top defensive based on what he learned that fans were saying and criticizing him over. That's when he shows the thin skin.

How soon before someone questions whether or not Gmac would be able to close on these two?
Lets hope Reds taking the lead:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom