How long until Colorado implodes? | Syracusefan.com

How long until Colorado implodes?

mustacheovich

Walk On
Deion Sanders chaotic culture turns into locker room violence in Colorado

This violence often seemed to come from personal vendettas, but not always. Jordan Seaton, another five-star recruit, was allegedly bullied into "proving his manhood" and picked to fight former CU lineman Savion Washington. In April, the two were said to have exchanged blows, leaving both bloody. Witnesses described it as "two bears scrapping for food."

When they only win four games again who is he going to blame. Dumped on Sean Lewis but SDSU was smart enough to hire him. Brought in a whole new Oline. I do not think it will matter. Seems like he son holds on to the ball to long which contributes to the sacks.

He is gone after this year anyways

Probably go on tv as a commentator or analyst somewhere

Yikes. This situation is not sustainable. This might go right off the rails quickly.

Your remarks sounds like you are just waiting for him to fail. Overly critical. Why? Because he is a confident dude that has influence?

Of course he is gonna market his program. We wouldnt be talking about Colorado’s coach if Prime wasn’t there.
Didn’t he steal a bunch of money from his sham school?

I know a former CU professor that, in part, left the school because of how frustrated they were with the school administration in letting the Sanders family have free reign to do whatever they want and get away with it. I’m told they weren’t the only faculty members that aren’t happy with Deion and his sons.

This type of stuff has happened for years.

There is no evidence that shows that he’s a terrible coach. Some people just have a hard on for coach prime.

His record in the big leagues certainly does show.

This type of stuff has happened for years.

There is no evidence that shows that he’s a terrible coach. Some people just have a hard on for coach prime.
Besides his record and how he treats student athletes. Its pretty cool that his own players can’t get into direct contact with him either if they have issues, only the top players. His colleagues seem to love him too.

His record in the big leagues certainly does show.
Only been 1 season. Had 3 more wins than the previous year. Lost 6 one possession games ( 3 by 3 points or less). In 2022 they lost 8 games by 30 or more points.

If this wasn’t Deion you wouldn’t even be talking about this program.

Didn’t he steal a bunch of money from his sham school?
I’m not sure but if guys like Urban Meyer and Paterno can do what they did and still coach then Prime can work through this. Maybe he will tighten it up.

Besides his record and how he treats student athletes. Its pretty cool that his own players can’t get into direct contact with him either if they have issues, only the top players. His colleagues seem to love him too.
Well that’s not good if true.

Only been 1 season. Had 3 more wins than the previous year. Lost 6 one possession games ( 3 by 3 points or less). In 2022 they lost 8 games by 30 or more points.

If this wasn’t Deion you wouldn’t even be talking about this program.

That's the thing he makes everything about him so of course we are talking about him and Colorado.

Nobody in here mentioned the part of the article where it said Jordan Seaton and our new tackle Savion Washington got into a bloody fight
Yeah that's really the reason I started this thread, this whole discussion of whether or not Deion is a "good" coach is irrelevant to me. I don't see a team with that type of locker room culture doing well, no matter the talent or coaching staff.

puppet GIF

Nobody in here mentioned the part of the article where it said Jordan Seaton and our new tackle Savion Washington got into a bloody fight
I took it as Seaton was forced / picked to fight Washington, and that neither participant was the instigator, but encouraged and a culture of extreme masculinity and aggression took over.

Washington being 6'8 320 was selected most likely due to his sheer size - the old find the biggest guy in the place and punch him in the face to set the tone.

He lives rent free in so many people’s heads. Quite amusing.
I didn’t like him as a player. He was way too attention-seeking for my tastes. I know - old man viewpoint. I don’t care. I like humility in athletic competition. There is no humility in Coach “Prime.” I’ve paid very little attention to him as a coach other than what I’ve read on this board/ I’m glad he’s not SU’s coach.

Does that mean he “lives rent free in my head?” I don’t think so.