How many college FB players here? | Syracusefan.com

How many college FB players here?

Shenexon

All American
It's clear that many people here played football on a serious level. If you don't mind sharing, where did you play, what position did you play, and did you ever play after college? Anyone wear #44?

I played division 3 at Alfred University from 96-99'. Started at center, guard and tackle. Guard and Center freshman year, Junior year at LT and senior year at Center. I was also the long snapper for punts and field goals. I did not play after college. I loved playing but my body is paying for it now. My number was 69, yea buddy!

Played DE for Buff State. Blew my knee out twice, stopped playing football, re-evaluated my situation, and will be applying to law school this year. Thinking bout going to Cuse for my JD but we'll see... On a side note, I knew Josh Mims while he played at Buff State.

Also D3 at St. John Fisher College. Played during the '02-'04 seasons. Was a RB and KR.

You didnt know a cat named Insco did ya? 05 might have been his freshman year tho. RB

You didnt know a cat named Insco did ya? 05 might have been his freshman year tho. RB
The name doesn't ring a bell, surprises me though bc we were a pretty tight knit group even after I left. He was probably behind Robinson and Reile.

The name doesn't ring a bell, surprises me though bc we were a pretty tight knit group even after I left. He was probably behind Robinson and Reile.
ahh, idk. We also had a Ballard play for fisher

Alright, time to come clean. I am a coach. Scott Shafer is my name, and I am an hard-nosed beast.
Cool...who's gonna start at QB and what's the first play going to be? I'm hoping for a deep scoring pass if you want my thoughts...

I played and started at qb for Notre dame for 4 years.
well we know youre not quinn, so my guess would be youre powlus.

no way beuerlein is posting on message boards...

arent you glad you dont have to send a check to beano cook anymore??...

Didn't you once score 4 TD's in a game? I was there!
al-bundy_display_image.jpg