How many new STH's renew next year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How many new STH's renew next year

i'm moving west in a couple years so ill renew until that happens

if you don’t move locations whenever you’re looking to sell let me know, because it’s a couple rows behind me I usually can find a couple people to take them

Next year is going to be a solid rebound year - I almost guarantee it. I'll be there because I owe it to myself to exorcise these demons, and that can only be done in the Dome.

An "Almost" guarantee.

Is that anything like, "I almost believe you?"

After this year in which almost everyone was way wrong, predictions about next year have got to be suspect. Just like basketball this year, in spite of JB's raving about his new shooters. I'll make my predictions in Mid- January with limited gurantees.

An "Almost" guarantee.

After this year in which almost everyone was way wrong, predictions about next year have got to be suspect. Just like basketball this year, in spite of JB's raving about his new shooters. I'll make my predictions in Mid- January with limited gurantees.
Agreed. Allow me to qualify my comment - On the scale of no Guarantee (a 0) to Iron Clad ( a 10) - an "Almost" is around a 2-3. I am simply projecting my hopefulness that next year is better than this.

Agreed. Allow me to qualify my comment - On the scale of no Guarantee (a 0) to Iron Clad ( a 10) - an "Almost" is around a 2-3. I am simply projecting my hopefulness that next year is better than this.
[/QUOTE

Because I have had such a hard time coming to grips with how bad this team has been this year and almost not accepting it, I too think next year's team will be better than people will be thinking.

I'll form an opinion four games into next season.

I am renewing for year #29 but I expect only 2500 of the bandwagon fans who bought tickets this year to renew.

My other concern is if they decide to install individual seats before next season it will be a logistical nightmare and cause others not to renew since people may not get the seats they want based upon their priority points.
I'm sure there are a lot of bandwagon fans,
but we aren't all bandwagon fans. This was my first time buying seasons since my sophomore year at SU (I worked at the Dome junior and senior years). I've attended lots of games over the years in the Dome and on the road. Now that i'm down to one kid at home and one at SU (and one out of the house), it was time to buy). I will be renewing and making the 4 hour drive to games again next year.

If I can still don a Detroit Lions jersey after the last 30 years well I can certainly push the renew button yet again. I mean I sat through Gerg v. Akron. If nothing else, at least we beat the teams lower than P5 this year.

I come here to get away from being a Lions fan. Nothing matters, we are all water.

I wish I could be there, but I’ll renew my ripoff of ESPN whatever...

if you don’t move locations whenever you’re looking to sell let me know, because it’s a couple rows behind me I usually can find a couple people to take them
thanks man. i'll decide after the next 2 games...love the lower level and the aisle, but if there is a big drop off may be able to upgrade

West is a big place. I live in the mountain west. It's rad.

We are in NJ and I love Nor Colorado, and my older son is desperate to go to college in NorCal, so I imagine we will end up somewhere out that way but not for another 4 years or so. Ill soak up all the orange i can in the meantime

An "Almost" guarantee.

It's not a prediction if you wait halfway through the season Townie. Afraid to be wrong??

I will renew for at least next season, but I'm guessing a lot of my crew will not. Life getting in the way for a lot of my friends with babies and young kids at my age.

I have missed 5 home games since 1998 so I will be renewing, but this year maybe more disappointing to me then even Grob years, at least then I expected to be trash.

On and off STH who also travels to one away game a year. Not an alum but grew up 15 minutes from the Dome.

I purchased 3 season tickets for my brother and I in 126 and the third ticket has floated to family & friends. Pitt was the first game this season I couldn't find someone to take the third ticket and my brother and I are already talking about possibly skipping the Wake game (11/30) if there is no hope for a bowl game.

The money has already been spent but to me there is something unique about sport fandom and attending sports events- the opportunity cost of planning, traveling, the feeling of helplessness and unpredictability during the game, and then being angry the next couple days if the results/experience wasn't positive that makes attending a football/basketball game a riskier use of time than just doing something like apple picking, going to a movie, or even watching from home. Just something to think about for all those who make fun of the "leaf rakers".

The NEW STH will probably be anywhere from 70-85% depending how the rest of the season goes.

Our home schedule STINKS next year.

Colgate
Liberty
NC State
Florida State
Georgia Tech
Louisville

Only going to have 1 September game which is good and bad

Jeeze - going to take a miracle for GameDay next year too...

I have missed 5 home games since 1998 so I will be renewing, but this year maybe more disappointing to me then even Grob years, at least then I expected to be trash.

ever think that you may be the issue?

im kidding, sorta.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom