How many new STH's renew next year | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

How many new STH's renew next year

Can’t imagine not renewing, but a few of my new recruits this year will certainly be on the fence. The “buy seasons if u want a Clemson ticket” approach got me 3 or 4 newbies this year and it may be a struggle to get them back.
On the other hand, the newbies who have attended every game and tailgate are already talking about next year

pleasantly surprised at some of these responses. the old adage 'offense sells tickets' would still have me very concerned about a massive selloff, though.

The NEW STH will probably be anywhere from 70-85% depending how the rest of the season goes.

Our home schedule STINKS next year.

Colgate
Liberty
NC State
Florida State
Georgia Tech
Louisville

Only going to have 1 September game which is good and bad

I'm not sure if this is a reliable website but in 2020 they have Syracuse not playing OOC on Labor Day weekend. ACC network week 1?

Yup...then... before you know it, it will be kids' activities. We'll see you once or twice a year for the next two decades

I took my 5 year old to the Holy Cross (first game for him) game 3 days after baby boy #3 was born.

My 5 yr old hasnt stopped eating/breathing/talking syracuse football since. basically 100% of his non school/sleep day is watching highlights, playing football with me or other people, or just playing football with himself sometimes with a football sometimes without a football.

in the course of 3.5 hours (he made me stay the entire game when I, ME, CUSEFANATL, was ready to leave long before the end - i literally had a newborns 1:15 min away and an exhausted wife at home) he became more me than i ever hoped for. Its been awesome and very scary for my wife. He stayed up until the 3rd quarter on thurs night (after 10pm) and decided he didnt want to go to his aunts house for a sleepover instead watching the Pitt game at home with mom and baby (while i was at the game)

2 more boys to influence. Looks like I'll be keeping my tix for awhile.

Last edited:
West is a big place. I live in the mountain west. It's rad.

Ugh, wish I had made the move there years ago before I got too deep in the NYS retirement system. Did a bunch of biking between Grand Junction and SLC/PC last summer. Wish I could live in Utah.

Ugh, wish I had made the move there years ago before I got too deep in the NYS retirement system. Did a bunch of biking between Grand Junction and SLC/PC last summer. Wish I could live in Utah.
I always tell people I like it way more than I expected. Good living, out here.

I took my 5 year old to the Holy Cross (first game for him) game 3 days after baby boy #3 was born.

My 5 yr old hasnt stopped eating/breathing/talking syracuse football since. basically 100% of his non school/sleep day is watching highlights, playing football with me or other people, or just playing football with himself sometimes with a football sometimes without a football.

in the course of 3.5 hours (he made me stay the entire game when I, ME, CUSEFANATL, was ready to leave long before the end - i literally had a newborns 1:15 min away and an exhausted wife at home) he became more me than i ever hoped for. Its been awesome and very scary for my wife. He stayed up until the 3rd quarter on thurs night (after 10pm) and decided he didnt want to go to his aunts house for a sleepover instead watching the Pitt game at home with mom and baby (while i was at the game)

2 more boys to influence. Looks like I'll be keeping my tix for awhile.
That's awesome except for the staying up past 10pm part which would cause the other siblings in my household to justify staying up and wanting to watch dora the explorer.

One more thing. If this team shows something...even 5-7 but with improvement and HOPE for next year, there's a chance that the dropoff will be minimal. if we can believe TD will enter week 1 game ready to lead, people may surprise

First time STH with my father. I am 26 years old and been following Syracuse since my first basketball game in 2002. Only an hour drive down I81. Even if we stink, it’s worth the few hundred dollars a piece for a few days in the fall with the old man. We’re both busy and it’s just a nice 5-6 hour getaway from life.

I will be renewing. I still believe in Dino’s vision, although I have been admittedly concerned about where we go from here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom