How many years has Yogi Farrell been at I.U.? | Syracusefan.com

How many years has Yogi Farrell been at I.U.?

Just looked at their box score. That kid played on their '76 team.
Long enough to get his a$$ ousted from the NCAAs by the Orange. That's all I need to know.
12495277-mmmain.jpg

I remember sitting in the Verizon center in the middle of IU fans and 5 minutes into the game one of their fans turned to me and said "no way can we beat this team, they are way to athletic for us". He was correct of course, from the opening tip we looked bigger and faster than IU. I felt very confident once the game started. Love watching Crean walking the sidline looking very confused. Can't help but wondering if he knew before the game we played a zone defense.

I remember sitting in the Verizon center in the middle of IU fans and 5 minutes into the game one of their fans turned to me and said "no way can we beat this team, they are way to athletic for us". He was correct of course, from the opening tip we looked bigger and faster than IU. I felt very confident once the game started. Love watching Crean walking the sidline looking very confused. Can't help but wondering if he knew before the game we played a zone defense.
We came in as the underdog, but yeah literally 2 minutes into the game I relaxed since it was clear there was no way we were losing to that team.

We came in as the underdog, but yeah literally 2 minutes into the game I relaxed since it was clear there was no way we were losing to that team.
They devoured IU like a December cupcake. I remember MCW and BT getting to the basket at will. Good times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom