How much does your wife/gf love you? | Syracusefan.com

How much does your wife/gf love you?

billsin01

All American
Reading about the Sandusky trial, how amazing is it that his wife is testifying in his defense in the face of 51 child sexual assault charges. Wow. My wife wouldn't be so supportive, me thinks.

Love has nothing to do with it. You're witnessing a deep-rooted denial. It's kind of sad, really.

For father's day, my wife got me Yankees/RedSox tickets for July 28th in the Bronx. My wife loves me

Love has nothing to do with it. You're witnessing a deep-rooted denial. It's kind of sad, really.

True. I just continue to be amazed by this whole series of events.

For father's day, my wife got me Yankees/RedSox tickets for July 28th in the Bronx. My wife loves me

Is she going with you? I mean, maybe she just figured it was worth $500 to get you out of the house for a Saturday.;)

I think that's right.

It is very sad.

Sandusky's wife, and yours/mine,probably has an economic interest in seeing to it that the guy doesn't spend the rest of his old age in the slammer. Loss of pension benefits, and other potential income.. etc. Not to mention possible civil suits.

Economic survival sometimes trumps ethical considerations.

Tina said..Whats love got to do with it?

My wife loves me very much. But if she knew I sexually abused even 1 kid she would be the one turning me in.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reading about the Sandusky trial, how amazing is it that his wife is testifying in his defense in the face of 51 child sexual assault charges. Wow. My wife wouldn't be so supportive, me thinks.

I know this isn't/wasn't your point.

But the fact that you (or anyone) can even legitimately ask that question shows just how troubled some people are. What was that world/household like that she is by his side?

It's a WAY stranger world than people want to admit.

44cuse

Agree with all. It ain't love- it's a horrifying level of denial, it's pure financial interest, and it's sick. If it were me, my wife would be the first one to call me in and the first one to testify. Mrs. Sandusky is likely to be charged herself at some point now, if any of these victims can prove she was somehow complicit. And if I were the Exec Director of Second Mile, I'd be looking for retirement homes in countries without extradition laws.

Love has nothing to do with it.
tinaturner2.jpg

You forgot to add that she is making you wear a Red Sox Jersey to the game.