How optimistic/pessimistic is everyone this? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

How optimistic/pessimistic is everyone this?

My prediction is we get blown out tonight because we Mack is a really good coach and will have no problems figuring out how exploit the zone to get open threes and good looks inside. Given Louisville pressures the ball, I expect Frank to be totally ineffective as a ball hander... he might hit two or three jumpers but he will give that many up with his lazy D. The only way we stay in the game is if Buddy can get his shot off and if Hughes comes out of his slump.

I think we do better against Duke than we do against Louisville, but we still lose that game. So 0-2 is my prediction.

Nailed it...

My prediction is we get blown out tonight because we Mack is a really good coach and will have no problems figuring out how exploit the zone to get open threes and good looks inside. Given Louisville pressures the ball, I expect Frank to be totally ineffective as a ball hander... he might hit two or three jumpers but he will give that many up with his lazy D. The only way we stay in the game is if Buddy can get his shot off and if Hughes comes out of his slump.

I think we do better against Duke than we do against Louisville, but we still lose that game. So 0-2 is my prediction.

Before the game, I imagine I would have agreed with you. Clearly we were very wrong about much of what happened tonight.

Nailed it...
Hey it ls a prediction for a reason... happy to eat crow. I didn’t catch the game but it did sound like Frank didn’t play well and Buddy did play well so I wasn’t that far off.

I’m surprised Louisville was that bad against our zone. Mack is a pretty good coach

Hey it ls a prediction for a reason... happy to eat crow. I didn’t catch the game but it did sound like Frank didn’t play well and Buddy did play well so I wasn’t that far off.

I’m surprised Louisville was that bad against our zone. Mack is a pretty good coach
crow.jpg

Bon appetito!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom