How the hell does ESPN send Mark Schwartz to cover this story | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How the hell does ESPN send Mark Schwartz to cover this story

I mean wow they are just dumb.
No way anybody connected to the school would talk to that clown.
Who knew that guy still had a job. This has disaster written all over it.

Asks Bernie question in post game
tenor.gif

The guy should be banned from here forever. If the board paid my bail I would knock him out if I saw him this weekend.
I must say I am 22 and not sure about this guys involvement with cuse... what did he do?

I must say I am 22 and not sure about this guys involvement with cuse... what did he do?

ESPN was the last network to cover the Ped State, Joe Pa tragedy, and it cost them credibility. Schwartz took the bait of a couple of local losers trying to get rich quick, and attempted to create a PSU equivalent at Cuse while ESPN was playing catch up in the news cycle. He destroyed 1 mans reputation, smeared the entire program while doing so, and never produced a shred of credible evidence along the way. All the while smirking into the camera with his "well, the Feds may not have found any evidence, but where there's smoke, blah blah blah." A real cockroach who needs his comeuppance.

Just throwing this out there as it may explain some things about this assignment. I heard from a very reliable source that JW and MS are close from their days at ESPN. Yeah, the guy was tool to the Syracuse community, but from what I heard I doubt he will try to stir any trouble while here.

ESPN was the last network to cover the Ped State, Joe Pa tragedy, and it cost them credibility. Schwartz took the bait of a couple of local losers trying to get rich quick, and attempted to create a PSU equivalent at Cuse while ESPN was playing catch up in the news cycle. He destroyed 1 mans reputation, smeared the entire program while doing so, and never produced a shred of credible evidence along the way. All the while smirking into the camera with his "well, the Feds may not have found any evidence, but where there's smoke, blah blah blah." A real cockroach who needs his comeuppance.
Also set up a phone call between Bobby Davis and Tomaselli. Witness tampering anyone? As I've posted here before, I see Schwartz occasionally at media events. I never hesitate to tell him what an absolute piece of garbage he is. I urge everybody to do the same today.

Just throwing this out there as it may explain some things about this assignment. I heard from a very reliable source that JW and MS are close from their days at ESPN. Yeah, the guy was tool to the Syracuse community, but from what I heard I doubt he will try to stir any trouble while here.
Yeah our AD was higher on the food chain when ESPN made these choices than the reporter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom