How To Do Digital Ticketing (Android Version) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How To Do Digital Ticketing (Android Version)

I have a brand new iphone right out of box. Just downloaded the latest Cuse app on Saturday.

Maybe you're using an older version of the app? By all means, if it works for you, don't update it !!

why does it work for the majority?
same reason code works on one pc and not on others.. open up any html source code riddled with errors.. there are hundreds of phones out there and if you dont write tight code stuff breaks. its one reason html is a horrible choice for apps.. but its cheap and fast so thats the road it went down.

Thought I'd give a few pointers for Android Phone users.

1. If you have an Android Smart Phone, download Google Pay from the "Play Store"

(If you have no idea what I just said, send me a private message, you either need a crash course or you need card stock tickets)

2. When you set up Google Pay, you need to attach at least one credit or debit card to it.

3. Ok, now you are set. Go to www.Cuse.Com/mycuse and sign in
This is your Ticketmaster Log in at Cuse.com

4. This gives you a tutorial for viewing your mobile tickets

Mobile Ticketing

5. Ok you get the tickets using the link above

6. IMPORTANT: save your tickets now (not at the stadium) to Google Pay. The Wi-Fi aound the Dome is going to still have issues this year. Yes, SU knows it is an issue but they have valid reasons for not upgrading at this point.

7. So you just transferred your tickets to Google Pay, where the heck are they?
A. Open Up Google Pay
B. Look at the top of your Google Pay Home Page and see a small icon that looks like your credit or debit card
C. Click on that bad boy, (It might be under the card you paid for the tickets with)
D. Look below for little TM Icons that will have your game tickets, they might be there along with commercial business icons
E. Tap on your specific game to view your tickets.
F. The Usher will scan your bar codes at entry...and you are in!

NOTES: Ticketmaster only allows 5 log in attempts: so either save these passwords to your phone or add it to your "Boomer Cheat Booklet" with 400 passwords. You know, the one you keep in your nightstand.

I also, highly recommend bringing an extra battery pack for your phone. If your phone runs out of power they can't read your ticket.

If I do this all ahead of time (transfer to Google pay), will I be able to transfer them to others? I assume yes, but would love confirmation if you (or others know). Thanks.

Sadly, I'm 1 of the more responsible ones in my group, so in years past I'd literally hand out the tickets right before walking up. Part of my group goes up early/on-time and the other part meanders in halfway through the 1st quarter. Because everyone seems to miss a game each season, I can't rely on just transferring them all in advance from mycuse account, because inevitably when someone can't make it, it'll be a hassle for me to contact them and tell them what to do as far as sending the ticket(s) to whoever is joining us in their place.

If they have a smartphone you will be able to transfer them the tickets but do the first couple games with time to spare. They should then download the ticket. If they don't have a smartphone...oh boy, they better be attached at the hip with someone who does.

Another tip: Google Chrome worked well...try that browser if having issues.

Also, you need to disable any VPN service during this.

Last edited:
thats still me.. much easier to print the ticket and just put the phone away.. imagine 40 yrs ago if you told people you would casually be walking around with $1000 devices that drop and break all the time and you just stuff them in a pocket thats not good for them. but no one thinks twice about it, yet so many have cracked and broken ones they continue to use until the just wont die..
With my phone holster on my belt I'm ready to draw at any moment. But my kids laugh at me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom