How To Do Digital Ticketing (Android Version) | Syracusefan.com

How To Do Digital Ticketing (Android Version)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Thought I'd give a few pointers for Android Phone users.

1. If you have an Android Smart Phone, download Google Pay from the "Play Store"

(If you have no idea what I just said, send me a private message, you either need a crash course or you need card stock tickets)

2. When you set up Google Pay, you need to attach at least one credit or debit card to it.

3. Ok, now you are set. Go to www.Cuse.Com/mycuse and sign in
This is your Ticketmaster Log in at Cuse.com

4. This gives you a tutorial for viewing your mobile tickets

Mobile Ticketing

5. Ok you get the tickets using the link above

6. IMPORTANT: save your tickets now (not at the stadium) to Google Pay. The Wi-Fi aound the Dome is going to still have issues this year. Yes, SU knows it is an issue but they have valid reasons for not upgrading at this point.

7. So you just transferred your tickets to Google Pay, where the heck are they?
A. Open Up Google Pay
B. Look at the top of your Google Pay Home Page and see a small icon that looks like your credit or debit card
C. Click on that bad boy, (It might be under the card you paid for the tickets with)
D. Look below for little TM Icons that will have your game tickets, they might be there along with commercial business icons
E. Tap on your specific game to view your tickets.
F. The Usher will scan your bar codes at entry...and you are in!

NOTES: Ticketmaster only allows 5 log in attempts: so either save these passwords to your phone or add it to your "Boomer Cheat Booklet" with 400 passwords. You know, the one you keep in your nightstand.

I also, highly recommend bringing an extra battery pack for your phone. If your phone runs out of power they can't read your ticket.

Last edited:
really cant believe we pay sidearm for this crappy product they put out..

ticketmaster and cuse.com are linked in some weird way but they have separate user names and passwords that often use the same email so they look the same except cuse.com you cant reset the password but when you click links its actually directing you back to ticketmaster web site..

so ticketmaster online says I have tickets. but ticketmaster the app says I have none.. cuse.com has no idea since it doesnt actually do tickets.

I would assume to make this work i would need to be on the phone in some way to connect to google pay?

ticketmaster and cuse.com are linked in some weird way but they have separate user names and passwords that often use the same email so they look the same except cuse.com you cant reset the password but when you click links its actually directing you back to ticketmaster web site..
Tell me about it...my old smartphone just got replaced on warranty...and my Ticketmaster password didn't save on the new phone. I had to my find my "Boomer Password Sheet" that holds my whole digital life together...and re-log in.

so ticketmaster online says I have tickets. but ticketmaster the app says I have none.. cuse.com has no idea since it doesnt actually do tickets.

I would assume to make this work i would need to be on the phone in some way to connect to google pay?

From the browser on your phone, go to cuse.com/mycuse

Do not use the app.

Do not use the app.

I went through the app, I did eventually figure out how to get there...but your point is probably a good one. I used your link vs Cuse.com

Last edited:
I went through the app, I did eventually figure out how to get there...but your point is probably a good one.

You can't use the "MyCuse" choice from the menu. Use the "Tickets" option, then scroll all the way down to the MyCuse option.

PITA.

You can't use the "MyCuse" choice from the menu. Use the "Tickets" option, then scroll all the way down to the MyCuse option.

PITA.
Agreed...going just through Cuse.com is not real intuitive.

Do not use the app.

ok.. so step one in the instructions.. cuse.com/mycuse..

pretty unclear which login its actually using. why would anyone go to a cuse.com website and think to use a ticketmaster login?. Actually almost impossible to login on my phone since the browser loads a login that is actually off the page.. have to type it in good faith since you cant see it. but after a few fat finger tries i got it to work.. have to be careful because ticketmaster after a few false tries will lock your account and that takes weeks to reset.

but its good to know my father in law will never be at an SU game again.. He doesnt have a smart phone and he doesnt have a credit card. Flip phone and cash/check for him.

I have managed to get my cuse.com account to force a password reset.. i have no idea how to reset it to something normal, havent found a link on that site to reset it myself.

Your Dad needs to call SU and get old school card stock tickets...

ok.. so step one in the instructions.. cuse.com/mycuse..

pretty unclear which login its actually using. why would anyone go to a cuse.com website and think to use a ticketmaster login?. Actually almost impossible to login on my phone since the browser loads a login that is actually off the page.. have to type it in good faith since you cant see it. but after a few fat finger tries i got it to work.. have to be careful because ticketmaster after a few false tries will lock your account and that takes weeks to reset.

but its good to know my father in law will never be at an SU game again.. He doesnt have a smart phone and he doesnt have a credit card. Flip phone and cash/check for him.

I have managed to get my cuse.com account to force a password reset.. i have no idea how to reset it to something normal, havent found a link on that site to reset it myself.

Last year when you logged into your MyCuse account from the website, it mentioned that they were combining with Ticketmaster.

In the past, your MyCuse account was a 7 digit number. After the conversion, it was your email address.

I think they needed you to click on a certain link at that time to merge your two accounts.

If you didn't regularly visit MyCuse, you could have easily missed this last year. My brother is in the same boat. There's an 888 number to call, but I don't think he's done anything about it yet.

If you called a ticket rep at SU directly, I think they can reset your password, or go through the Ticketmaster website:

Last year when you logged into your MyCuse account from the website, it mentioned that they were combining with Ticketmaster.

In the past, your MyCuse account was a 7 digit number. After the conversion, it was your email address.

I think they needed you to click on a certain link at that time to merge your two accounts.

If you didn't regularly visit MyCuse, you could have easily missed this last year. My brother is in the same boat. There's an 888 number to call, but I don't think he's done anything about it yet.

If you called a ticket rep at SU directly, I think they can reset your password.
cuse.com and ticketmaster are linked but the accts are still their own thing..

i can force a cuse.com password reset but its not a password i want to actually try and remember..

its fine on my browser since lastpass does the heavy lifting. not so good on a phone. even then i had the password reset by SU for cuse.com just a couple months ago when the ticketmaster season ticket fiasco happened to me.. but its already locked that password out so i had to reset it again and now its like 15 chars of goop to remember.

cuse.com and ticketmaster are linked but the accts are still their own thing..

i can force a cuse.com password reset but its not a password i want to actually try and remember..

its fine on my browser since lastpass does the heavy lifting. not so good on a phone. even then i had the password reset by SU for cuse.com just a couple months ago when the ticketmaster season ticket fiasco happened to me.. but its already locked that password out so i had to reset it again and now its like 15 chars of goop to remember.

You should stick to easy to remember things like 12345orange or GRobSucks.

Tell me about it...my old smartphone just got replaced on warranty...and my Ticketmaster password didn't save on the new phone. I had to my find my "Boomer Password Sheet" that holds my whole digital life together...and re-log in.
Hey I have a Boomer Password Sheet. Does that mean I'm an old fart?

I'm in one of those Progressive commercials where Dr Rick takes everyone to the airport, and they all have paper tickets.

thats still me.. much easier to print the ticket and just put the phone away.. imagine 40 yrs ago if you told people you would casually be walking around with $1000 devices that drop and break all the time and you just stuff them in a pocket thats not good for them. but no one thinks twice about it, yet so many have cracked and broken ones they continue to use until the just wont die..

I use the cuse app for my tix. Open the app and the last thing in the drop down is my cuse. Open that and all you can do is tickets.

I use the cuse app for my tix. Open the app and the last thing in the drop down is my cuse. Open that and all you can do is tickets.
tried that but it re-directs to a ticketmaster site that wont load on the phone . partially because its not a secure website.

tried that but it re-directs to a ticketmaster site that wont load on the phone . partially because its not a secure website.

it works for me right now and has for a few years.

thats still me.. much easier to print the ticket and just put the phone away.. imagine 40 yrs ago if you told people you would casually be walking around with $1000 devices that drop and break all the time and you just stuff them in a pocket thats not good for them. but no one thinks twice about it, yet so many have cracked and broken ones they continue to use until the just wont die..

I have a flip phone that's at least a decade old that just won't die. It's held together with duct tape and rubber bands, but it still works.

I can make phone calls, and send/receive basic texts, but it ain't gonna do mobile ticketing.

I finally had to break down and get one of dem newfangled smartphonethingys.

Here’s the app menu

4241F539-20F6-4D79-A8FB-C959113662B7.png

When I click on mycuse account I get this which shows every game.

68CF9400-9F8B-49AE-9E7E-00DC09070095.jpeg

then when I click on a game I get this to transfer to someone, place in my wallet or view the bar code to show at the gate or save a pic of it.

54109411-2560-4308-9F26-3629FD2F1889.jpeg

Here’s the app menu

View attachment 204194

When I click on mycuse account I get this which shows every game.

View attachment 204195

then when I click on a game I get this to transfer to someone, place in my wallet or view the bar code to show at the gate or save a pic of it.

View attachment 204196

When I click on MyCuse Account, I get this:

1628539295124.png

Works just fine if I go through the Tickets menu, or if I go through cuse.com/mycuse

yup and if i click mycuse account on my phone from the app. it wont load at all just sends me to a page that wants to try and load ticketmaster which doesnt work.

You guys have phone issues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom