Howard and Moyer Playing for USA East Coast | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Howard and Moyer Playing for USA East Coast

Anyone know if these games are going to be televised anywhere? Would love to get a look at moyer in a game against some solid competition

Passport issues? As in he didn't have one and realized too late that he needed one? The coach says it was a "time-frame" issue.

Don't want to jump to conclusion but I'm generally hoping that this kid gets his sh#t together.

You can get a passport same day if you make a trip to a federal building in a big city and pay the expedite fee. I had to do that a long time ago.

Yeah I'm not worried.

There probably is a good reason Frank didn't go but on the surface, it just seems like another example of Howard's disconnect with expectations I do wish you the best Frank

Matt Moyer tackled Rex in the celebration. Ha. They beat a team from Spain.

Matt Moyer tackled Rex in the celebration. Ha. They beat a team from Spain.

Did he foul out? Why was he on the bench to end the game?

Did he foul out? Why was he on the bench to end the game?

I knew someone would go there. Info is scarce. Hoping to find some more info/ box score.

STATISTICS - Hassani Gravett 17pts, 2ast, Alex Newbold 14pts, 2rbs, 2ast, 1stl, Drew Edwards 12pts, 4ast, 2stl, Rex Pflueger 11pts, 3rbs, 3ast, Caleb Smith 10pts, 2rbs, 2ast, 1stl, Sean O'Mara 8pts, 6rbs, 1ast, 1stl, (fouled out), Calvin Chandler 7pts, 5rbs, 3stl, Maliek White 5pts, 7ast, 2stl, Matt Moyer 5pts, 2ast, 3rbs (fouled out), Michael Hurt 4pts, 3rbs, 2ast, Austin Torres 4pts, 5rbs, 3ast, 2stl.

STATISTICS - Hassani Gravett 17pts, 2ast, Alex Newbold 14pts, 2rbs, 2ast, 1stl, Drew Edwards 12pts, 4ast, 2stl, Rex Pflueger 11pts, 3rbs, 3ast, Caleb Smith 10pts, 2rbs, 2ast, 1stl, Sean O'Mara 8pts, 6rbs, 1ast, 1stl, (fouled out), Calvin Chandler 7pts, 5rbs, 3stl, Maliek White 5pts, 7ast, 2stl, Matt Moyer 5pts, 2ast, 3rbs (fouled out), Michael Hurt 4pts, 3rbs, 2ast, Austin Torres 4pts, 5rbs, 3ast, 2stl.

Hopefully shook off some rust this game.

OX, thanks. Where did you find these stats?

There probably is a good reason Frank didn't go but on the surface, it just seems like another example of Howard's disconnect with expectations I do wish you the best Frank
I like your "disconnect with expectations" choice of wording with regard to FH. My sentiments, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom