Howard to shooting guard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Howard to shooting guard

He's not just some fan with a blog unfortunately, he takes up about 4-5 hours of local radio a day as well on the Score. How this guy is on the air for a show let alone two is beyond me.

that idiot has a radio show???

I still don’t know who the guy is. Probably a good thing.

it is a very good thing. Think of Orange Fizz, and then think how that can possibly get any worse, and you get this moron

yeah I have been going back and forth with him on Facebook about it, I said I was very happy we got the kid, but that he isn't a 5 star from the major recruiting services like Clemson and Alabama get, the rating is from Kohl's for just kickers/punters. his response was that Alabama was after this kid. I stopped replying after that, my head started to hurt

I saw somebody essentially say the same thing on Twitter. It's a joke.

Same here, glad we got him and he's a huge asset but he evidently does not know what a 5 star recruit is. Or he does but is just trying to get clicks on his site.

boy, radio really has gone to hell. I cannot even fathom listening to his insane takes

When I lived in Syracuse for 6 months in 17/18 i heard him and couldn't understand how he had a show. Literally the worst I've heard in any market, ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom