Hoyas vs Illinois | Syracusefan.com

Hoyas vs Illinois

Townie72

All American
Reminds me of Street Ball with freshman MCClung as The Professor.

Have only watched the second half. Georgetown looks improved but Illinois can't guard the rim.

Fun game between two pretty awful teams.

James Akinjo trying to figure out the zone is going to be hilarious.

Watching this Tennessee GT game. Both teams look hideous.

Man. Illinois since Bruce Weber and that Deron Williams/Dee Brown/Luther Head squad has been in rough shape.

I know but he was/is a great coach and those guys loved him.

After the game when interviewing Ewing, he uttered how his guy (guard I can't recall) had some"big nuts!" When catching himself, he immediately thereafter, in quite cerebral fashion, revised his comment to some "big cojones." Now, that's some fast thinking on your feet. ;):)

After the game when interviewing Ewing, he uttered how his guy (guard I can't recall) had some"big nuts!" When catching himself, he immediately thereafter, in quite cerebral fashion, revised his comment to some "big cojones." Now, that's some fast thinking on your feet. ;):)

Haha. Ewing is still from the street and hood.

Haha. Ewing is still from the street and hood.

Not really. But he has associated with a lot of guys from that particular background for a number of years starting at Georgetown.

defense in that game was... not being played

actually tho g'town looked pretty good, at least compared to last year

I know but he was/is a great coach and those guys loved him.

I think hes done better at Kansas State than Martin would if he had hung around the Little Apple. KSU fans have been pretty brutal towards him though and there haven't been any Billy Walker/Michael Beasley type recruits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom