Kinder clear #2 until Allen arrives?

These are the questions I have

OL looking good?

Morris real deal?

How was the LB Corp?

Any receivers outside West do anything?

I'll take a crack. Hunt looked good. OL is tbd. Looked ok.

No one did much except west. Clark had a couple Beckett had a couple. Funderburke played with the 2's, kinder and loeb sucked. Not sure sure who the 2 is for qb.

Lb's looked good. Talked with Kirkland after game. He's a tough kid. Put 20 lbs on and he'll be a beast

I'm in love with Morris. The real deal. Break away speed.

Kirkland was all over the backfield today. Who the hell is this guy?

Wingham looked great. Broke up passes all day. Keep an eye out for him this fall

Kirkland was all over the backfield today. Who the hell is this guy?
I think he also had 3 offsides called on him and at least 2 pass interferences. Needs to work on his timing and playing under control. But the kid can HIT.

I think he also had 3 offsides called on him and at least 2 pass interferences. Needs to work on his timing and playing under control. But the kid can HIT.
Hahaha. Really. I missed those.

Hunt looked a lot better than the Loeb and Kinder, but overall the White team just dominated. Had a nice 49 yard Td pass to West, West had I think Little Nassib on him. West also had a late game TD catch.

Morris had the 39 yard TD run, looked very impressive with his speed. How long is PTG out for, because I was worried but after seeing GM3 I am no longer worried. McFarlane Looked good as well, had a nice screen catch and run for like 40 yards maybe.

They called Ryan Sloans' name a lot. The DT, I expect him to get some run.

Kirkland was all over the place, and he had that monster hit on someone.

Funderburke didn't have a pass thrown his way did he??

AAM had some nice runs.

And who is McCaulley Hill?? Had a nice one hand grab and then took it into the endzone for the Blue teams only TD.

Really really like Eskridge.

Other than that, it was nice to finally meet some of the board member in club 44, including TomCat, OrangeExtreme, OraneTradition, GoSu, and DCCuse.

OL looking good?

Morris real deal?

How was the LB Corp?

Any receivers outside West do anything?

The OL looke okay to me - Foy looks bigger and more athletic.

LBs look good - Kirkland is small but had the hit of the day.

Chris Clark showed some speed at WR.

Kinder looked better than Loeb, but Hunt was way ahead of both at least today - and he seemed to get stronger and more confident as the day progressed.

Hunt looked a lot better than the Loeb and Kinder, but overall the White team just dominated. Had a nice 49 yard Td pass to West, West had I think Little Nassib on him. West also had a late game TD catch.

Morris had the 39 yard TD run, looked very impressive with his speed. How long is PTG out for, because I was worried but after seeing GM3 I am no longer worried. McFarlane Looked good as well, had a nice screen catch and run for like 40 yards maybe.

They called Ryan Sloans' name a lot. The DT, I expect him to get some run.

Kirkland was all over the place, and he had that monster hit on someone.

Funderburke didn't have a pass thrown his way did he??

AAM had some nice runs.

And who is McCaulley Hill?? Had a nice one hand grab and then took it into the endzone for the Blue teams only TD.

Really really like Eskridge.

Other than that, it was nice to finally meet some of the board member in club 44, including TomCat, OrangeExtreme, OraneTradition, GoSu, and DCCuse.

He's a walk-on I believe.

thought OL did a nice job creating some holes... Hunt def is the clear number one going in... felt bad for the 2 O cause the 1 D was not letting them do anything.. McFarlane was impressive also... The amount of talent we have at RB is amazing. Def feel good walking away from this game...

Some players that stood out to me Kirkland, and Whigham, especially because they were on the 2's working against the 1's. Kirkland = play maker. kid was all over the place, in the back field, down in coverage, and 2 monster hits. From 15 feet away he looks bigger then 198. Going to be tough to keep off the field.

Whigham looked great as well. Made some nice break ups, and was glued to his man.

Hunt - Looks like he has clearly separated himself from Loeb and Kinder. Nice touch on a deep throw to West, and made a couple nice checks. Seems like he can give you some big plays, but has to be secure with the ball when deep into opponents territory.

Morris - Kid is going to be a player. Nobody was catching him once he got to the outside.

West - Had a real nice day, but then again had Joe Nassib covering him most of the time. Still made some nice grabs, and picked up some good YAC

DL - Is going to be tough. Totally dominated the 2's at the point of attack. Bromley and Zian are some big boys that aren't going to be moved.

Foy and Knapp looked like they have put on some decent size. Foy is the biggest guy on the team, but also looked pretty agile at tackle.

Kinder and Loeb - Not too good of a showing for these guys. I don't think either has a chance. Going to be Hunt or Allen

Fisher - Had a couple good punts, but some real short ones as well, but then again there was no rush so take it for what it's worth. Not too impressive.

Final thoughts - Defense is way ahead of offense, which could be expected at this point. We are young, but exciting. Can't say enough good things about Kirkland. Going to be tough to keep a play maker like that off the field.

In all fairness, Kinder and Loeb had to go against the #1 Defense.

But it still looks like Hunt's job to lose.

Another impressive thing about Hunt that no one mentioned is that he didnt look to run after his first read. He was labeled as a runner in HS because thats all you saw in his highlights. Today, He either threw to the check downs or threw it in the grass. Made smart decisions and had a great audible on Morris TD run. He saw the D and checked to that play. I also noticed Macky pulling and making a key block on that same play. That's impressive for a center. Its definitely a Hunt and Allen battle this summer.

Funderburke really disappointed me. I thought if he wasn't on the 1's that he would at least get some run with the 2's but I don't even remember him getting in the game and if he did they didn't throw to him. Big questions about this kid. I just hoping he's such a dynamic weapon that the coach's didn't want to show their hand in the spring.

Funderburke really disappointed me. I thought if he wasn't on the 1's that he would at least get some run with the 2's but I don't even remember him getting in the game and if he did they didn't throw to him. Big questions about this kid. I just hoping he's such a dynamic weapon that the coach's didn't want to show their hand in the spring.
I don't think either of the QB's directing the second unit could get the ball to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom