Hypothetical: ACC/ND | Syracusefan.com

Hypothetical: ACC/ND

bnoro

Lurker
So let's say ND decides to join the ACC.

Would our games scheduled against them in the Meadowlands be wiped out and played in the Dome? I doubt Marrone would let us play a conference home game at a neutral site, and I don't think Gross would either. This would be huge for attendance in the Dome, too.

Meadowlands will be strictly for OOC, I would think.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

They would have to be since nobody knows what the ACC schedule would look like from year to year...

So let's say ND decides to join the ACC.

Would our games scheduled against them in the Meadowlands be wiped out and played in the Dome? I doubt Marrone would let us play a conference home game at a neutral site, and I don't think Gross would either. This would be huge for attendance in the Dome, too.

Unfortunately, part of the negotiations with ND might have to involve some pro stadiums in the nearby bigger cities. That's just how they roll. Doesn't mean it's forever. But I doubt our games against them would be moved back to the Dome if it's (hopefully) a conf game. Eye catching games in NYC, Gross won't want to move them.

Outside of anything already scheduled, as I said yesterday, I hope all NYC games are reserved for 1-1-1s with OOC opponents.

Big question is going to be how many conference games with the ACC have? I'm guessing 9, but we'll see.

nd didnt want to come back to the dome and get thumped.. we want the OOC exposure.. It would be really dumb to play them away from home it its a conference game and we get the exposure anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom