Hypothetical team improvement | Syracusefan.com

Hypothetical team improvement

RichmondCuse

Walk On
Just a random question I was thinking about. If you could take any Cuse player from the last 10 years and add them to this team to improve on their weaknesses, who would you take? Interested to hear the responses.

Dion. We need a guard and someone who can get to rim.

A Healthy Arinze.

Healthy? Heck I might even settle for the one with the torn quad at this point! :) Actually for me it's a close call between AO and Rautins.

Ten years? To add to this year's team that just lost its starting 4?

Hakim Warrick is the only correct answer. Though I do worry that the backcourt we've had for the last ten games might struggle to feed him the ball.

We need a forward right now its not even debatable.

Agree Warrick

Maybe a senior Rick Jackson for rebounding, and the fact him and they both could front their man well in the mid post opening driving lanes for ennis and cooney midrange. Not to mention the low post offensive boards.

Wes Johnson would work nicely as fair could go inside more, he would give us more ball handling but our rebounding could hurt some.

Last edited:
Devo or Waiters.

Need some attitude and swagger.

I wanna say Warrick, but Wes Johnson at the 4 adds a lot more shooting.

No we don't.

Could use some edge. The psychological effect that a player like Dion or Devo has on another team is incredible.

Assuming Grant is healthy, and I cannot believe I am gonna say this, probably AR or DW.

Trueblue25 said:
Could use some edge. The psychological effect that a player like Dion or Devo has on another team is incredible.

Maybe Devo but never Waiters.

I change my answer.

Paul Harris.

Paul Harris is clearly the answer.

It truly doesn't.

I'm sorry, man, but that's just something that fans and talking heads think about. Opposing players could care less if there's a vocal guy on our team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom