I’ll take it…but that was painful… | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

I’ll take it…but that was painful…

Didnt I say Babers was second? It was to Shafer. This notion that Babers teams were a liability in the run game is false.

Our running game has been the worst under Babers IMO and going by the YPC. If you want to believe otherwise, have at it.

Our running game has been the worst under Babers IMO and going by the YPC. If you want to believe otherwise, have at it.
Compared to Acc teams. It’s hasn’t been stellar. If you want to bring up numbers. I’m providing numbers. Babers run game was the second best in the last 20 years. These are facts. It’s not a belief or a opinion. Let’s stick to the narrative.

The sack on the free play drove me nuts. Those were Dungey's bread and butter.

Yeah, just throw it up there to whomever, even if a guy isn’t open.

You’ve got nothing to lose, and everything to gain if the WR is able to make a play.

I've seen many people post this but I have no problem with Shrader there. Everybody loves free plays. Sure I was disappointed we didn't get to take a shot but he knows the situation on a free play just like we do. If he didn't see anything that looked like it had a decent chance of being productive he was holding on to the ball long enough for something to come open or thinking he may be able to escape until something opens up. When they get in that fast he may not have had a legitimate route for that time frame that had a chance. He's not that concerned about taking a sack as he knows it won't count anyway. He has a lot of faith in being able to escape and extend the play as he should. Unfortunately they got to him that time. Its a risk reward situation and he calculated differently than you on what he saw progressing. No harm done there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom