I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT THE REFS... | Syracusefan.com

I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT THE REFS...

I'm not sure I've seen a 10 minute stretch this bad this year.

Duke committed maybe 8 fouls on that last possession w/ Grant. No call.

Meanwhile, we're called for just about anything. Well done.

This is why the BC game was a killer. This was a game we weren't winning and it wouldn't have mattered if we beat BC. Now a 1 seed is in serious jeopardy.

This is why the BC game was a killer. This was a game we weren't winning and it wouldn't have mattered if we beat BC. Now a 1 seed is in serious jeopardy.

Agree 100%. No way we were winning this one.

we're staying with them so far regardless, Duke. And seriously, if anyone thought that the refs would call this game even and give SU a chance to beat Duke at home is just crazy thinking

Ennis 2-12, Cooney still in Syracuse. Does that play a role too?

The thing that sucks is the average casual fan is going to think Cuse won in the Carrier Dome because of the refs, while this was a cleanly officiated game. Because that's the way ESPN will package and control the narrative.

I just had to mute tv... Duke Vitale was about to make me buy another flat screen

Last edited:
and the charge call on CJ sealed it - we got screwed by the refs worse than Duke thinks they did in the game at the Dome

What's awesome is that I'm pretty sure Lawrinson posted this before the game ended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom