I am disgusted | Syracusefan.com

I am disgusted

SyracuseAl

Walk On
This is the most dissapointed I have ever been with our football team. I thought we were the best 0-2 team and the best 1-3 team, but now I dont know. If we cannot beat the teams int he big east, how are we going to beat the team in the ACC who are much better. Even Duke is playing well this year. When will we ever be any good?

As I have said before I have missed one game in 20 years. I could not agree more. This can only be described as disgusting. Thank god there are only two more home games.

This is the most dissapointed I have ever been with our football team. I thought we were the best 0-2 team and the best 1-3 team, but now I dont know. If we cannot beat the teams int he big east, how are we going to beat the team in the ACC who are much better. Even Duke is playing well this year. When will we ever be any good?

I've thought we sucked all along. I don't like being right in this instance.

Today proves that this football program sucks. I see this season spiraling out of control just like it did last year.

We havent any play makers. I just dont get it no speed and as i said previously the offensive line still needs tons of work. All becuz of offensive and special teams mistakes . We are our own worst enemy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom