I am pissed about how we won | Syracusefan.com

I am pissed about how we won

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
Because we were robbed beating them fair and square. Now we will be given a loss in everyones mind even though we had 6 seconds left. Fact is, the refs ruined a great game.

Plus, Dion/Scoop/Kris/Brandon were denied showing Hubert their dudeness.

And somewhere, Marvin Graves is smiling.

Not sure this win will be perceived as a loss as you state, but it definitely will have an * next to it. But really though, who cares? A win's a win to a computer, so our numbers will stay solid, and we're not going to punished for winning like that on Selection Sunday. I do agree though that this game just gave more ammunition to Hubert about who our offensive dude is.

I feel the same way. Put it this way - if you had the ability to freeze time would you take the ball in a tie game with 6sec's left or live&die on Jones' 3 as the ball is leaving his hand? I would chose the former. Of course we're gonna hear about how we should've lost for the rest of the season.

I suggest nobody bother watching the news. Its useless tonight.

Because we were robbed beating them fair and square. Now we will be given a loss in everyones mind even though we had 6 seconds left. Fact is, the refs ruined a great game.

Plus, Dion/Scoop/Kris/Brandon were denied showing Hubert their dudeness.

And somewhere, Marvin Graves is smiling.

You're just pissed because your "bad feeling" wasn't warranted. ;)

Glad we pulled it out...got nervous there at the end.

You're just pissed because your "bad feeling" wasn't warranted. ;)

Glad we pulled it out...got nervous there at the end.

DNabb's bad feeling was right on the money. We were 11 point favorites and had to absolutely escape at the end.

I am more pissed about how bad our first half shooting was. And the lack of passing and moving the ball off the dribble without looking to shoot. Not one hard earned team basket all game. Probably not one possession where all 5 of our guys touched the ball or made more then 4 passes. Not one screen for our tallest dribble penetrator all game.

I hope the team wants to practice right now.

That's how the ball bounces sometimes. It tends to even itself out unless you are Duke. Seems like every year I see Duke win at least 1 or 2 close games where a late call was missed or blown and went to Duke's advantage and Duke won the game.

DNabb's bad feeling was right on the money. We were 11 point favorites and had to absolutely escape at the end.

Your sarcasm detector isn't on the money, eao! I was busting his chops, not criticizing Dnabb's post.

My bad if it didn't come across that way.

Your sarcasm detector isn't on the money, eao! I was busting his chops, not criticizing Dnabb's post.

My bad if it didn't come across that way.

I didn't even open that thread, because I figured it was another sarcastic one mocking the fact there is one every game, as others have done recently.