I believe, I believe | Syracusefan.com

I believe, I believe

Interesting. That wasn't what Dean said. People must have different opinions or he's improved a lot the past couple weeks. Either way I trust you both.
I don't believe that he has improved a lot in the past few weeks. I have never seen the kid play. But talking to high school coaches that have seen him, they love him. So why did he only end up at East Carolina? I don't know. But I also know reporters that have seen him here in CT and they liked him a lot. But now I have people at Syracuse who said they didn't believe before they saw him play but are big believers now. They believe he will at some point leave early for the NBA. Time will tell. But I LOVE what I am hearing.

Awesome news...also very interesting take considering what dean just said about him in his pod...didnt think he could create much on his own. Either way I'll take encouraging news like this all day long! Hope he ends up being a absolute monster for us!

Awesome news...also very interesting take considering what dean just said about him in his pod...didnt think he could create much on his own. Either way I'll take encouraging news like this all day long! Hope he ends up being a absolute monster for us!
I have great respect for Dean. Love his work. I will just tell you that the people that are now singing Hughes praise were not doing that until they watched him play. And now they really believe we have a PLAYER.

bELIeve

Good. I can use these again...

Believe.gif

That's awesome, but I'm a little gun shy after all the good things we heard early on for last year's team.
Right before we lost half our front line.

I have great respect for Dean. Love his work. I will just tell you that the people that are now singing Hughes praise were not doing that until they watched him play. And now they really believe we have a PLAYER.

If he's all that with Bazley rut ro

That is the reaction I am hearing from people that have watched Hughes play in pick up games. Real, real, good. Like, won't play all 3 years here, will be gone to the NBA good.

Great to hear. Jimmy knows what he is doing and has known for years. Fantastic job by the coaches in identifying talent once again.

Trust the Process!

This would be huge. His versatility playing the 2 or 3 could really make a difference. It would also give us some insurance at the 3 if OB blows up.

That's great to hear. What's the scouting report on his play? We know he's a strong 6'6, how is his shooting/slashing/handling/defense/rebounding?

That is the reaction I am hearing from people that have watched Hughes play in pick up games. Real, real, good. Like, won't play all 3 years here, will be gone to the NBA good.
It's weird when I see Hughes I still think of Keith

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom