I believe in omens. Here's why | Syracusefan.com

I believe in omens. Here's why

Bortukal

All Conference
Had I noticed how much time there was left on the clock to start the last possession, I would have known for a fact that we were going to pull it out.

Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 9.40.25 PM.png

Not for nothing no kidding aside when they mentioned that JB was going for his 944th win and then there was 4.4 seconds left i knew we were going to win. Now its easy to say it after the fact but its 100% true. I tell it how it is and can admit when im wrong with no problem.

Not for nothing no kidding aside when they mentioned that JB was going for his 944th win and then there was 4.4 seconds left i knew we were going to win. Now its easy to say it after the fact but its 100% true. I tell it how it is and can admit when im wrong with no problem.
I didn't hear that part. I tend to watch games on mute when Doris Burke's voice is involved.

You. You're good. :)

In all honesty it was my wife. She is hardly a sports fan but after 7 yrs she is a couple yrs from being converted. I scared her from downstairs and then showed her the dvr replay. I have an old john wallace jersey hanging in my man cave and right as I get ready to start the replay of that play she goes huh 4.4.. like your jersey.. then I had the holy shiza moment and posted it..m

In all honesty it was my wife. She is hardly a sports fan but after 7 yrs she is a couple yrs from being converted. I scared her from downstairs and then showed her the dvr replay. I have an old john wallace jersey hanging in my man cave and right as I get ready to start the replay of that play she goes huh 4.4.. like your jersey.. then I had the holy shiza moment and posted it..m
I can't believe it took until tonight to realize it, after watching the replay about a thousand times. Looks like DoctorBombay picked up on it too.

I can't believe it took until tonight to realize it, after watching the replay about a thousand times. Looks like DoctorBombay picked up on it too.

Yeah he picked up on the 944 part as well.. just insane how crap like that works. Its funny but anytime I see 44 somewhere or on a clock I smile as cuse pops into my head.

Native Americans do it. Shamans do it. Creepy backwoods people do it. The universe provides many signs. The more we pay attention, the more we see. Some of it seems like superstitious nonsense designed to help us believe we can see things coming and therefore outwit disaster, and some of it is absolute Truth. And only we can be the judge!

Let's do it. Let's look for the signs.

Native Americans do it. Shamans do it. Creepy backwoods people do it. The universe provides many signs. The more we pay attention, the more we see. Some of it seems like superstitious nonsense designed to help us believe we can see things coming and therefore outwit disaster, and some of it is absolute Truth. And only we can be the judge!

Let's do it. Let's look for the signs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom