I can’t take it anymore | Syracusefan.com

I can’t take it anymore

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
Someone please tell
Me we going to the camping world bowl please my god please let this happen

It’s merit-based vs. money-based.
It’s a variable we can’t control, even with Wildhack’s savvy.

Jesus dude get a grip, were going to a bowl game and that's all that matters.

Yea, but the pinstripe would be a huge letdown and slap in the face. These kids deserve some warm weather and a sig opponent. I know we wont get a huge part of the fanbase there, but el paso and the sunbowl would be great program exposure and a reward and experience these kids deserve.

Stripe would suck this year has to be Orlando for myself and the team

It most likely will be and if for some reason it's not then the team and the fanbase will get over it despite getting screwed. We went 9-3 with some great wins that's what mattered this year not which non new years bowl game were in.

It most likely will be and if for some reason it's not then the team and the fanbase will get over it despite getting screwed. We went 9-3 with some great wins that's what mattered this year not which non new years bowl game were in.
I know man I need camping world bowl for dungey, Slayton etc they deserve this

I know man I need camping world bowl for dungey, Slayton etc they deserve this

We all hope they get it but the key is were going to a bowl game. If it was last year or next year we would be in the orange bowl but hey crap happens just be glad were not sitting home.

I hsve to disagree, yes, 9-3 and some GREAT wins, that's why after playing there 3 weeks ago, Yankee stadium would be a yawner for the kids, it would flat out suck. These players and coaches deserve some sun on their face getting off the plane for their bowl.

Its out of our hands, melting down and posting every 30 seconds isn't going to change where we go. Have a beer put on a replay ofthe FSU game and chillax.
What bowl do you think were going to?

Being 4-8 was so much easier.
True. At 4-8 we all knew we were going to the bowl we deserved.

39b394d5-7a59-4d92-91cc-fc4aee516bb5.jpg._CB314773487_.jpg

One reason why I’m not terribly concerned is how things might set up for next year. CW would be great - but if we go to the Pinstripe, we’d play a mediocre team like Michigan State we’d have a chance to blow out. That’d probably lead to a higher preseason ranking next year than if we lost the CW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom