I Can't Believe How Bad Sunseri Is | Syracusefan.com

I Can't Believe How Bad Sunseri Is

'72 Orange

Starter
He has thrown 2 picks in the 1st Qtr against Shady & Co. on badly thrown balls. With our luck, he'll make like the 2nd coming of Johnny U against us. ;)

He has thrown 2 picks in the 1st Qtr against Shady & Co. on badly thrown balls. With our luck, he'll make like the 2nd coming of Johnny U against us. ;)

Maybe what Marrone said was true - Rutgers has a very talented defense.

I have not seen the INTs in the Pitt game, but I think it's pretty clear that Rutgers puts pressure on defenses and demonstrates some pretty decent athleticism.

I don't like Schiano's team, but I have to admit that he has some talent on the defensive side of the ball.

and even still we should have won that game by 3 scores ... credit to where it is due - their D stepped up against us and our O cowered.

LOL! Sunseri just ran with the ball and went out of bounds. None of his teammates stopped him. Sunseri had to avoid a fan and a table full of Gatorade himself. I wonder if they were hoping he would injure himself.

And it appears Nova is now the guy for Rutgers behind center ... Rutgers D is pretty good ... but struggled against UNC for some unknown reason ... but they are keeping Graham in check which makes Sunseri look awful ... that is how you beat Pitt ... stop the run and force Tino to throw.

Sunseri looked like Brady against us last year

Sunseri looked like Brady against us last year

We were so busy worried about Lewis and Graham last year you could have had any QB back there winging it for huge numbers ... it helped they had Baldwin who would catch anything in the Tri-State area ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom