I can't get specific but m son just told me some great --- | Syracusefan.com

I can't get specific but m son just told me some great ---

CaliCuse

All American
news regarding one of his projects.Wow, am I proud. from PA tp Executive Procer/writer. Both my boys/men are on the verge of some extraordinary achievements in their professions. I may be crazy to many of you but i'm thrilled of what my wife and I raised. It wasn't easy but highly rewarding in pride and happy for the both of them " I 'm a lucky man.":cool:

Congrats Cali. Looking forward to hearing details and seeing the product
Me too. You know sometimes I get fraidy scared of what
I'm going to see ans wonder if a paper bag over my head is going to be warranted. So far
I haven't needed it. I remember the first time that thought crossed my mind. Tery was in the Charlie Brown play in high school. He played Linus. One scene had him playing an air guitar on top of Snoopy's house and jumping off while continue playing. While terry was extremely fast as a kid I wasn't sure he could pull of a jump off a prop that was a bit bigger than I would have liked. I was fully prepared to watch him breaking his leg and having to get on stage and carrying him to an ambulance for treatment. To my surprise and relief he pulled off perfectly. When he write and starred in his own show which made it to the Public Service television in NJ I was pleased with the results and acclaim he received. He was the first freshman to win an EVvy at Emerson College in Boston so I shouldn't be to fraidy scared anymore. But being his father I still care about that kind of thing. Thank You for your interest. I'll keep this site posted when it can be released by contract.:rolleyes:

haven't needed it

Cali I am learning rapidly about Hollywood and all I can say is good for him.

I will also mention that I am acutely aware that the motto of California should not be EUREKA!, but rather, HURRY UP AND WAIT!

Grats to you and your sons Cali!! It's nice to hear some good news/story amid some of the bad that is out there!! Really happy for your entire family!!

Always nice when the kids done good.

I will also mention that I am acutely aware that the motto of California should not be EUREKA!, but rather, HURRY UP AND WAIT!

As a guy, the p o r n business can be tough to get in to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is exciting! I am also a bit jealous of the Hollywood kid! :)

it ain't quite like the army but close enough when you consider how things are done. I'm on a learning curve myself.What seems logical from my experience in business which wasn't minuscule the show business is upside down crazy. I get laughed at by Terry when I suggest or say something not in line with reality. You guys know that I'm ALWAYS on a course with reality. And god forbid
I I forget the lesson and repeat the question. In keeping with his out of control schedule he is in Toronto to over see the filming of the next Nikita season opener. They want the writer on the set to perhaps change a lin if necessary while filming. He gets his own chair with his name on it wto sit on while they film it. its funny because its like those old time chairs you see in the movies that the directors and producers sit in thshots of a movie being filmed. I keep telling him I'm available for any part he might want for me but i won't get that in this lifetime. he closest
I'll get was a stand in he used in a wheelchair in the last episode of Terra Nova that he wrote. Some day he and his partner want to form their own production company.Then he can eliminate the BS with the process with no interference. One thing that always impressed me about my young man is how much he has learned at every level of his career. He isn't a dummy to be pushed around by some of the biggest names out there.While working on Star Trek Voyager there was a big name producer who started thinking that my kid was a personal servant Terry stood up to him big time and the guy was impressed enough tokeep him on the payroll. He and another producer were at Terry's wedding. Now this is a true moment I got a kick out of During the reception i went over to this producer having met him before and thanked him for coming with his drop dead gorgeous gil friend. W got to talking and he asked me if Terry came home and bitched about him ?. i already had down two martinis and was feeling good but I was still in control.
I responded to him by saying "Just how drunk do you think I am?" Terry has never said anything bad a
The other producer is a woman whose name you have seen on a number of show credits.t you have seen on a number of shows." I shook hands and left to another guest while i was still not in deep doo- doo. My wife cut me off as i was going for martini number three. it was a good thing because i was sailing high and another might have opened up a big can of trouble. As you can see, his career is a great thing for me to follow. He is one interesting dude.

As a guy, the p o r n business can be tough to get in to.

Seriously bees, that was some of your best work.

And Cali, given what you just said now the clever world knows who you are. Thank you IMDB.

Rumor has it that there may be a formal announcement monday.Whatever network is involved holds the right to that announcement contractually.

Awesome Cali! Happy for u bud!
Thank youAZThis business is as exhausting as any other time consuming profession. In some respects that includes physically taxing. 15-20 hour work days are more common than one might like to endure. Another aspect of this kind ofactivity and progressive success is that other projects offered must be declined despite the individuals involved. A big time producer friend has something in the wind nd was interested in my son and his partner but has to be turned down . Another situation involving one of the hottest actors on television and producer of noted fame and success had to be KIA. There is only so much you can do in a day or period of production. Its becomes an "Oh damn thing but thats the life. Feast or famine.You feast when you can and hope the famine is short lived .couchburn

My contribution is providing both my sons an environment to make themselves into productive members of society and sense of accomplishment.
My wife of course deserves a lot of the credit .
It was a team effort and I remain proud of the team. I appreciate you guys for putting up with my stuff. What ever I can do to make this site enjoyable for as many as possible is just me. My personality comes through and I love the people here and elsewhere for being a part of it. It ain't easy to like me. That I know for sure.:p