I can't help but | Syracusefan.com

I can't help but

Todoubled23

Degenerate #2
Chuckle for every turnover and mistake I see from QG in the Mcdee's game.

Forgot that game was even on - how's Quade look?

I just turned it on ten minutes ago. Looks solid. Like a more athletic Ennis. Making good reads. You can tell he is a very good all around PG.

IMG_5268.GIF

Seeing him throw an alley oop to Lonnie

Basically...hes really gonna be pissed if Briscoe stays which I hear is probable

Plus, they also signed that other guard, Shai whatever, and he's 6'5".
And Hami's gonna want the ball in his hands a lot.

Good luck trying to get to the Association, when you can't even get the ball or minutes on your college team.

Can't make much of an assessment on these McD's kids based on that game. Whether Quade had a good game or not really means nothing.

Agreed. Remember how awful Mali looked in the McD's game two years ago? Without looking it up, I think he might have finished scoreless, on something like 0-5 shooting.

Green's best hope may be to emulate Briscoe's path. At UK you typically have 2 types of players, 1 and dones (Fox. Monk), and the role players that don;t get meaningful minutes until their senior or junior year (Willis, Hawkins). Briscoe is a little different because he got minutes as a freshman and sophomore without really having much of a role. Luckily for Briscoe & Green UK plays 3 guards almost all the time. PG, SG and a 3rd guard that may be primarily a defender. That's the role for Green next couple years. Assuming he can beat out Calipari's kid and Shai Alexander, the other 4star PG UK is bringing in this year. Briscoe's only leaving for Europe so he may be around for 4 years.

I don't want to be that guy, but I am bitter, I hope he fails at Uk.
"Bitter" is a little strong for my opinion. I am still more "puzzled" as to why a player would choose that situation vs. being handed the keys from day one. I see it more as a choice of having less pressure and less expected of him immediately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom